eight

jessica's pov ->

it was probably wrong , but i only told caterina she looked good in those scrubs because i wanted to see her change . it was , very wrong . i couldn't help but stare the first time she took her shirt off , but i was married . i wasn't even gay .

we were going to go off , and she starts taking her shorts and shirt off again . i try not to look so much , and i realise that she's trying to see if i'm looking . i know she's trying to do it not obviously , but it was pretty obvious .

" i'm ready . lets go back out there , " and she turns to face me . gosh , she was really stunning . for someone who was a married mother of four , i didn't really say that too often . she looks me straight in the eye , and i resist kissing her . i felt so disgusted at myself for even thinking that , but it was true .

she bites her lip seductively , almost seemingly purposely , and it makes it even harder to break out of her eye contact . i could tell she was one of those people , that when you were in their focus , you never wanted it to end .

she's the kind of person you want to like you . when her eyes are on you , and when she's paying attention to you , you want it to last . her beauty is part of it , but there's something more , something that draws you in . i think it's her transparency , everything she thinks and feels is on her face . i wonder if she's single .

she breaks off the awkward moment , and opens the door . i reach out to grab her hand as she walks out , but then i pull back . of all people , i knew the best about how wrong it would be .

i think she noticed what i did , and she begins , " i'm gonna.. go back first . i-i think i have s-some kinda work to do , " she stutters . " o-okay , " i reply , and i'm still in shock as she walks off .

-

you : hey :( you okay ? you seem kinda flustered just now

caterinaaaa : i'm good , just a little distracted

you : with what ;)

caterinaaaa : i think i like someone

you : OOH who is he ?

caterinaaaa : um hmmm they're really cute

you : obviously , i know you have good taste

caterinaaaa : really ? how

you : you just seem like it

caterinaaaa : HAHAAH okayyyy

you : so tell me about him

caterinaaaa : they're.. really sweet , but today i had an awkward moment with them

you : at work ??

caterinaaaa : umm.. something like that

you : cool :) gonna go help chris with something , have fun with him ;)

caterinaaaa : byee :)