"So it's a date?"Pt 2

Light's pov

I was leaning on the wall outside from the children room that I came out of.

I was going to ask if Y/n would like to chat and get to know echother more.

Y/n's different.Her aura is nice and warm.She's someone you want hang around with all the time.

As I was interweaving the kids she was right beside them. Either holding their hand,or carrying them.Anything like that. As long as she was by their side.

And she always had a warm, kind and caring smile on her face.

I heard the door open and looked up.I saw Y/n who still had a warm smile.

'Damn...You can make my heart beat so fast just by smiling.... ' I thought as i heard my own heart beat fasten.

"Sorry for keeping you for so long Light." She says rubbing her nape.In which I found adorable. 

'I want you to keep me longer...'I mumbled under my breath not wanting her to hear me.I want her  to get used to me.So when i become the king of the new world, she will rule beside me as my Queen.That will be the long way...But patience is key.

"What was that?"Her calming and sweet voice broke me from my trance."Oh nothing,I was just wondering if you'd like to go to this cafe i really like,tomorrow at 9?"I asked and felt abit of heat come up to my face.I heard her chuckle. 

'why is she so cute...!'I thought 'I must be blush so hard right now!'

"Sure"She said with a sweet smile.'AHHH....If she keeps on doing that i might not be able to control my self!'

"So it's a date..?"I say standing back on my feet.I heard her chuckle 'ahh...my heart...!'

"Sure i guess you can call it that.Oh!-um here's my number "She say and took out her phone.

My heart was literally doing flips right now.There were so much butteries in my stomach. 

>>time skip<<

I walked outside and heard a chuckle beside me.I knew it was Ryuk. To think of it I hadn't seen him almost all day."Where have you been Ryuk"I asked as there was on one around.

"I was just catching up with a friend"He say flouting beside me as we walked."There's another  shinigami?"I say as we crossed the road."Maybe...And by the way i'm hungry, do you think we could stop by the store?"He says as he rubbed his belly.

"Stop changing the subject Ryuk."I say as we walked pass the store."I am not!I just hungry!"He says as he argued with me and slouched his back.

>>time skip<<

I was walking home when a familiar figure from around the corner grabbed my attention.

It was Y/n...She was walking home i guess

Alone...

I need to keep her safe...I should keep my eye on her ...She wouldn't know if i follow her.. right...Screw it!

I walked around the corner slowly so i could be just a couple feet away from her.

"Hey Light!Isn't your house that way?"Ryuk said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.