^^Mawayu^^

The your E/C flattered open as a loud ringing sounds came from your alarm on your phone.You groaned as you covered your face with the blanket."Y/N!!Get up darling!~"You heard your mums voice echo through your house.

You sat up lazily and stretched. You slid you legs off you bed and stood up.You headed to your dresser and picked a a pure black shirt and black Jeans.And slipped your denim jacket over your shoulders.

You opened your door and walked down you the stairs as your white vans made a slight sound.You walked in the kitchen and saw your mum setting up the dinner table.She looked up at you with a warm smile,In which you returned."Good morning darling.I see you just let your hair down"She says sitting down in a chair

"Morning mum"You say and sat down in a wooden chair aswell. You took a piece out of your pancakes and put in in your mouth."Remember that you have to go grocery shopping for me after breakfast.And be safe,Kira is still out there Hun" She says looking up with one eyebrow up aswell.

"Yes mother"You say with a sigh."OH and your aunt asked if you could babysit the twins for the afternoon."You mum said with a happy tone in her voice as usual.

You loved looking after the twins.You loved kids in general.Your father used to be a special doctor for kids.So you were used to be around them.

"I happy as usual to help with the twins"You say with an exited tone. The twins were your personal favourites .After finishing your breakfast you headed out to go grocery shopping. You mum had handed you a list of things to get.

"Baking soda,Jam...fish"You mumbled under your breath to yourself  reading the list.You felt your pocket vibrate.You reached in a looked at your phone.It was texts from your friends.You had your attention on your phone while walking to the grocery store.Not much people were around anyway.Most of them in their homes afraid of Kira. Cowards you thought as you remembered everyone's scared faces. Once you and you friends texted you goodbyes you looked up at stopped.

I saw a black lathered book on the ground not so far away.You walked over and crouched down to look at it better."Death Note...?" You said with a confused and quiet tone of voice.You picked it up carefully."Eh, you will have to do i guess..."You heard a male voice infront of you.You moved your eyes forward and you head followed.

Your eyes widen "What the hell..."You curse under your breath.You saw a tall ,slim,pale, Black hair with a red highlight,fully white eyes with a red glow, staring down at you."Its Mawayu"He said putting his head behind his head relaxed.Your eyes were still wide This has to be a prank...good one though...You thought with fear

"W-what are you...?"You managed to get out as fear was clear in your voice.You heard Mawayu chuckle."I'm a shinigami, darling~"He says leaning down.Your eyes wen back to normal."Now i know this is a prank...Shinigami's aren't real."you say standing up gripping the book that was still in your hands hoping that i was just a prank."You don't believe me? Look in that book."

You raised an eyebrow and oped the book How to use the death note  was the first sentence you saw.