"Welcome back!"

Y/n finally go changed into a C/C cropped hoodie and a gray skirt with a chain on the sides making it look like they're attached.

Mawayu was in the living room watching TV.You didn't have work today ,so you woke up later then your mum.

You walked down the stair while shrugging on a black coat to finish your look.

You walked in the living room and wasn't surprised to see Mawayu on the couch.

He turned his head to you but turned it back to the TV.

"Good morning darling!"Your mother said in her sweet voice while stirring the coffee inside mug in her hand.

"Good morning"You say with our usual warm smile. "Here have some breakfast"She says pulling a chair out for you.

You sat down and picked up your fork and butter knife.You started to dig in the pancakes as your mum sat infront of you.

You took a bite out of a piece.

"Are you going anywhere today?"The woman infront of said noticing your outfit

"Yeah , just getting to know new friend better y'know"You say picking up your cup of coffee to you lips.

"Well just be back by 12:30"Your mum said scared of what would happen to you.

"Of course mum"You say putting the cup down and smiling at her.

>>time skip<< 7:28 am

You fished brushing your teeth and were putting your black boots on you were walking to the door.

"I'm leaving now mum!"You say opening the door.

You open the gate walked through and closed it back.

"Hey Y/N!"One of your neighbours daughters say waving.

You turned your head toward them and smiled"Good morning!"You reply waving aswell.

>>Time sip<< 7:30 pm

You were walking around the city after hanging around with your friends, with your head phone on and your bag hanging off your shoulder with a bored shinigami flouting beside you.

Then you felt your pocket vibrate signalling you've got a text

It was from Light.You frowned your brows in confusion

Hey Y/n!My girlfriend is tagging along with us. Will it be ok with you?

You read in your head.

"Oooo dramaaaa"You heard Mawayu tease as he looks over you shoulder.

You rolled your eyes and replied.

Yeah!Sure i'd like to meet her!

You reply making sure the innocent act keeps going and started to play music again while walking to the library.

>>At the library<< 

As you walked into the building filled with books, you felt the warm heat slowly cover your body.

"Good morning Y/n"One of the people in the building greeting you with a smile.

You just waved with your "Innocent" smile.

You looked for a book that you needed.

You lightly ran your fingers through the books and stopped on one.

You slowly took it out and walked to the little table near the window.

You sat down on the wooden chair as you place the book on the table.