First kill...

You looked up to Mawayu. You lean back in your chair.You closed your eyes"But who...?"You say as you crossed your legs."You could do what Kira does and...kill criminals."you opened your eyes.

"That could work"You turned in you chair to you desk.You turned your computer on and look at some recant crimes. Hoyama murdered thirty people and had held captive 8 children for god knows what.It included a picture of him which was helpful as you need to know their face and name.                                             

           In case of time is written in 40 seconds of writing the persons name,It will happen

            If the case of death is not specified the person will simple die of a heart attack.

Those sentence's from the death note that you remembered.You places the pen softly on the page but didn't write anything yet.You wrote Hoyama's name on the page knowing that he'll die from a heart attack.You put the pen down and leaded back in your chair.You exhaled.You extend you hand o grab he remote for your personal TV,waiting for the heart attack.

"Breaking New!The kidnapper and murder Hoyama was found dead in an abandon building!The kids have just been taken to the hospital!"Your eyes went wide in shook.You unfold you legs and lend in forwards."The kids will be physically and mentally be treated and will be returned back to the homes and families" You smiled at the thought of them with their families.

"Good one kid"Mawayu said chuckling.You yawed"I need to babysit my nephews"You said getting."I don't do babies crying y'know"Mawayu said pouting"They won't be,I'm their favourite"You said smiling at him.

Hai sorry it was a short chapter, and spoiler for the next chapter, you meet Light 🤫🤭     

A/N

Word count:279