part 2

This explains the girl Aly was talking to after our song
yesterday. They seemed happy. I thought about it for a few more seconds and asked myself.
How did I feel about all these?"
About him and someone else, did it hurt me or affected me?

And the answer to these was that I still felt normal. I mean I didn't feel jealousy, and I didn't feel bad because I had known about it from the past a few years now and I had made peace with it.

His son was cute like him, I thought about him as my kid too, and moreover, his wife seemed a good person too.
Also I had no interest in knowing about their relationship
nor about their problems. I'm happy to not have that things running in my head.I didn't want to start over-think about it.

So that was a good sign.
"Okay" that was all I could say.
"You know you can ask me anything right." He said: slightly gaining

Is he offering me to ask him where he was for nine years
and what was he doing apart from making children? Sorry,
I'm not interested in knowing that'

Though I made peace with the situation, it doesn't mean I want to know everything and push my limitations or test my patience.

"Do you want to know what happened between me and
Pankaj"I asked and raised an eyebrow; irritated.

"No need" He replied with disgust face. I had to augh at
that.
"I already know, nothing happened you dumped him," he
said it very casually.

I was dumbfounded and looked at him with mouth open.
How did he know that?
"How did you?" I couldn't complete the question as I was
still in shock.
"He told me," he replied still casually. I looked at him with
narrow eyes and asked him.
"Don't tell me you scared the poor guy"
"Poor guy?" he repeated.

"Bite me. he coughed.
This was very disturbing; How can he scare anyone like
this?

I remembered Pankaj saying that Aly gave a hard time to other boys in school.
"Did you scare the boys off me in school as well, to stay away from me?"I asked in sarcasm.

His eyes grew wide when I asked him. And by the looks, it was confirmed that it was true.
"The poor guy can also talk?" he asked, mocking me and
continuing.
"Obviously, I had to. They wanted what was mine. Also, I
couldn't bear the thought of anyone ever hurt you. I never scared them off; I simply told them if any of them ever hurt you, I will hurt them back." He answered as if he was proud of himself like what he did was right.

I was not mad that he scared some bunch of boys. I was sad because.
"But you warned everyone that if they hurt me, you will
hurt them, but what about you? Were you exception? That you left? You hurt me the most. If you ask me, you should have stayed away, before saying others." I was furious now, remembering.

I couldn't stop myself to say this aloud. I didn't want to start the day with this again. But I couldn't keep it in me.

"You are right, I should have and it was a mistake." he
agreed, and closed his eyes; he was ashamed of himself.
"I was a mistake?" I asked him in disbelieve.
"No! Are you going crazy? A mistake of scaring those idiots,"
he snapped.
"Oh."I didn't know what else to say.

"Never call yourself a mistake. You are very special to me" he said, looking into my eyes.
"Tell me something I don't know." I rolled my eyes to make the mood light between us.

He pulled me over him and hugged me and said.
"You are still a child only, so self-obsessed." He said while squeezing me tightly
"I can't breathe" I complained, and he let me go.

Quickly I got up and took the pillow as a safety.
"Go to your room." I threw the pillow over him; he caught it before it could hit his face.
"I need to get fresh, ľ'm hungry too," I pouted like a little girl.
"Good to know you are still cute and still a child," he said
getting up.
I stick my tongue out at him.

He stretched his body and walked out of the room. I quickly locked the door.

"Crazy Man,"I said to myself.
"I heard that," he shouted back.
"Good for you," I replied clucking.
I quickly brushed my teeth, got fresh, changed into a
normal loose t-shirt, and once done; I went to the hall room for breakfast.

As I walked in, I saw Aly was doing push-ups in the middle of the room. I froze, dazzled by it. When
I looked at him working out, it was hot; It was as if I was
watching a supermodel workout session on the TV, but the live version was the best. I stood where I was at the entrance of my room; staring at him as he pushed his body down and slow up. He stopped after five push up and looked at me.

"I have already ordered the breakfast; it will be here in some time" He informed me and stood slowly.

Everything around me seemed to be in slow motion again.
He walked towards me and removed his t-shirt, right in
front of my face; again, in slow motion.
"Oh, boy." I gasped; not sure I said that out loud or in my
mind.
I was so distracted by his body; that I forgot to whom I was talking to. I couldn't stop myself from staring at his muscular body with no clothes.

As I stared at him hungrily; to touch him, I noticed he didn't have six abs, instead had a perfect set of eight pack abs and he had that cut V shape in front that disappeared in the waistband of his trousers. He was sweating and seeing his abs wet in sweat I had the strong urge of touching it; feel it
with my fingers and confirm the hardness of it. My eyes move towards his arms, they were big muscular, just like any WWE wrestlers and I could see veins on his forearm that looked firm as well.

I memorized every part of his upper body. The way his
shoulders were wide and his chest was wide enough to hide me in him, his big arms that could win any arm wrestling, those sweaty abs that could make anyone loses their mind and that v cut which I wanted to touch very badly.

"I'm going for a shower" he whispered.
I looked up; at his handsome face. He was looking straight at me with narrow eyes, and I looked at his sharp jawline.
I nod once and again stared at his abs; saying nothing.

He just stepped away. As he walked into his room, he didn't close the door behind him. I turned to look at him as he walked in, his back was muscular and had muscular cuts too, he has a very attractive body and I was mesmerized by it.

He just kept walking straight, and I followed him quietly
without thinking. He stepped in the bathroom and I stopped.
His arms seemed magical as he pulled his pants down and removed it. He turned on the shower and stood beneath it. I could see his muscle flex when he ran his hand through his hair. I was still watching him, not aware of what I was doing. I felt lost. He turned to close the door and froze, seeing me there, staring at him.

Hey guys!!!
How r u all?
Hope you all are liking the story...
AND
Plzz do vote and give your feedback too...
Loads of love to everyone 💫