Day Twelve

For AnnMarieThrush

"Mitch?" I heard Scott whispering to me. I groaned, reaching out to push him away. He laughed. "Relax. I'm not here to wake you up. I'm here to say I'm going out. I'll be back later." I felt him kiss my forehead. Then I fell back asleep.

"Scott?" I sat up in the bed. When I looked around though, Scott wasn't there. He must have done that earlier this morning. My hand went to touch where he kissed. It still felt like a couple of seconds ago. I....miss him. I got out of the bed and went to shower.

I wonder if he thinks about me like I do. I wonder if he constantly thinks about having sex. Even if the sex isn't with me. I wonder if he thinks about anything that doesn't have to do with himself. He always talks about how he makes things good for himself. I put the shampoo in my hair. I couldn't stop thinking about Scott. It's kind of pathetic. He was fascinating. I didn't have a crush on him. Like honestly. He didn't make my heart flutter when he touched me. I just really enjoy having sex with him.

"You sleep well?" I screamed out in pain as I jumped back and slammed my back against the shower wall. Scott caught me before I fell on the ground. "You okay?"

"Don't touch me!" I went under the shower stream. It was the only way to get away from him. Seeing him right now made me realize how pissed I was. He had no right to say what he did last night.

"Are you still mad?" I stood up. I was completely clean but I loved the feeling of the water on my body.

"Yes. Go away." I had my back turned to him. I heard him sigh. Then I felt him beside me. He was still wearing his clothes as he pinned me against the wall. I watched his clothes soak up the water. He had pushed me out of the stream and put himself underneath. "What are you doing?"

"Stop being angry at me. I'm sorry." I didn't forgive him. That really hurt. "I didn't mean it. I swear." He leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head away.

"Stop trying to fuck me every chance you get!" I don't know why I said that. I like the sex. I wanted it to happen again. It feels amazing. He does wonderful things to make my body feel pleasure. And even though he choked me, I didn't mind it. It turned me on.

"Mitch....I'm completely clothed right now in the fucking shower. I'm not trying to stick my dick in you."

"Good. 'Cause that's the last time you're going to fuck me." He laughed like it was the most comical thing I've ever said.

"Hmm. Really? I doubt that."

"Well, I don't. I'm not going to give in." I could tell he was keeping his laughs down. I wasn't even sure that I would be able to fulfill that. I may have made an empty threat. His lips pulled into a thin line to show his mock seriousness. His hands pinned me to the shower wall.

"Even though I was able to be with you last night, I couldn't help but dream about the feeling of being inside you." I swallowed my nervousness and tried to move against the wall more. His hand went to the curve of my lower back. The other went to run up my thigh. "It's a shame that I didn't make your thighs this wet. I'll try harder next time. And then I'll bring you to that high over and over again. By pulling your hair or biting that wonderfully soft skin between my teeth. And this time I'll make you bleed." Was it wrong that I was actually getting turned on by this?

"Go away. I just want to take a shower."

"So you can rid of that little problem?" I watched his eyes drift down chest. "I usually finish what I started but you don't want me. Besides, my clothes are wet and I need to change." He went to step out of the shower. I groaned and grabbed for his arm.

"Stay." I whispered under my breath.

"Excuse me? What was that? I didn't quite catch what you said."