Day Four

For somaj_ptx

I woke up with a start, feeling my body protest at the fact that I was moving. I was so sore. I glanced over at the person laying beside me. I fell out of the bed with my fear. I didn't realize I had been laying in bed with Scott. Oh god. Please tell me we didn't have sex. I felt my back for any pain. It doesn't feel like we did. I think I just snuck in his bed for someone to curl up to.

I was holding onto the edge of the bed and looking at how he was sleeping. I don't think I've ever seen him sleeping. His face was so relaxed and peaceful. He looked human right now. Then I remembered last night. How he was so nice but suddenly he would snap. He promised me that I would be able to kill my dad. I don't know how many years that I wanted to put that bastard six feet under the ground.

I went to take a shower. I looked at the marks on my neck from Scott. Why did he have to give me hickeys? I mean if I were to go home, he could be accused of rape. I have to admit that I liked what happened last night. For my first blow job, at least. I held my hand under the water. Then I let it pour on my shoulder and cascade down my body. I wonder why he even did that. I pulled the shower curtain back and screamed at Scott brushing his teeth.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I pulled the curtain to cover myself.

"Oh please." He turned to lean on the sink, his body turned towards me. He pointed at me with his toothbrush. "Your dick has been in my mouth and you're worried about me seeing it." He put the toothbrush back in his mouth and continued to brush his teeth. He was staring at me.

"Please, Scott."

"Please what?" I looked down with a blush. The first thing I imagined him doing was slamming me against the shower wall and doing the same thing he did last night. He rinsed out his mouth and put away his toothbrush.

"Please leave me alone. I need to stay loyal to Dylan."

"That's your boyfriend's name?" Scott came forward with a towel in his hand. He gave it to me so I could wrap it around my waist. He surprised me by using a small towel to dry my hair. From my line of sight I couldn't look up at him. I could only follow down his muscular chests to the defined v that disappeared down the waistband of his bottoms. I wonder what he was hiding down there. I could feel my blush again. He could obviously please. I mean, I heard Alex. And lure to give into him was a struggle to resist.

"I bet he misses me. That he's waiting for me." Scott stopped drying my hair and I could feel that it was only damp now.

"That hair is very adventurous. It's amazing how your parents don't know you're gay." I touched the side of my head where it use to be shaved. It was longer now. Still enough to show the difference between lengths. I would have to shave it again soon. I touched the side of his head. I wonder what he would look like with shaved hair.

"What about you? I mean, I know you're dad is dead but what about your mom?" He shrugged. He pulled me out of the shower and set me on the end of the bed. He pulled up a chair to bandage my wrists again. He was being extra careful not to break open the scabs that formed. He wrapped them in a thin white gauze.

"I never knew my mother. She left after I was born but it was understandable. She wasn't with my father voluntarily. But he wanted a kid." He ripped the tape between his teeth to secure the bandage. "And he hated me for looking like her. So when he tried to kill me, I did it first." He glanced up with a smile at my horrified face. "That's what you wanted to know, right? How I became like this? I was raised to be a killer. Just like Alex and just like Jett." He smacked my hands and I hissed in pain.

"Then if it's so easy for you to kill someone, why don't you kill me?" Something sparked in his eyes. He suddenly pushed me back and pinned me down on the bed.