Day Fourteen

For PTX_Pentaholic99

A/N: So the video that is attached is to show what I do every day: color guard. I thought it would be really cool to show you guys this.

Anyways, chapter....

"The world would be a better place if I was gone." I woke up with a start. I held my head in my hands. I don't know where that came from. That was the weirdest dream I have ever had. It didn't even make sense. I didn't feel like I wanted to die. In fact, I felt completely alive. Being with Scott has made my heart warm. Even if he kidnapped me. I didn't mind it. I actually liked being here. It was better than my old life.

"How are you feeling?" I looked at Scott leaning against the doorway. He had a white dress shirt with black pants. My eyes were stuck on the first three buttons that were open to expose his pale smooth skin. He raised a coffee mug up to his lips. "You're staring."

"I'm sorry." One of his eyebrows raised.

"What's wrong with you?" I shrugged. I honestly didn't know. I felt something towards Scott. My lust has warped my mind to want to just rip his clothes off. But I could see the cold cast that formed around his heart was slowly breaking. It allowed his kindness to shine through the cracks. He was concerned about me. "Stop doing that." I looked down at my lap when his expression turned sour.

"What's the plan for the day?"

"I have work today, my little killer." I glared up at him.

"I haven't killed anybody."

"Yet." He added the word for me. I could feel my teeth clench. I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly.

"I'm not going to kill someone." He hummed. I pulled at the neck of the sweater I was still wearing from last night. I watched Scott calmly stroll over to the bed. He set the coffee on the bedside table.

"I make a good cup of coffee. I can give you a taste if you want." I watched his lips lower to mine. He was right. I could taste the coffee on his lips. It had so much sugar in it. It felt like I was waking up with an injection of caffeine kisses. I jumped away when the tv turned on. It surprised me. "Oh, you'll like this." Scott sat down next to me on the bed. I put my attention on the tv now.

"Oh, God! My mom must think I'm horrible." I watched the scene last night play on the screen. I shot the cop and then it showed me making out with Scott. It made me look like a complete psychopath. I covered my eyes with my hands, falling back on the mattress with a bounce.

"What's the matter? You're going to be seen in that light if you stay with me." I turned on my side and he laid down. His hand came to rest on my cheek. He leaned over to kiss me. His movements were so soft. I let out a small sigh. That's when I felt him move his hand between my thighs. I tensed without realizing. His fingers wrapped around my thigh and moved them open. He was now laying in the middle of my legs. His hands didn't slip up my shirt. They stayed holding on to the curves of my sides. I giggled quietly when he took my bottom lip between his teeth. Something was weird though. He was being incredibly gentle.

"Scott?"

"What?" It was a quick snappy answer. When he was in the mood, he didn't like to be interrupted.

"Are you okay?" I brushed the hair away from his eyes. I wanted to see the beauty in that sea of powder blue.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I could hear the annoyance and sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"You're just....being weird." I didn't know how else to word it. I couldn't describe what was going on. The gentle kisses. He even teased me by running his hands up and down my inner thigh. But it wasn't like he was actually trying to get in my pants. He wasn't even actually trying to do anything.