Declaration of War

(November 8, 2020)

Rather than have breakfast at home after their workout (since they ran out of stock in the fridge), Xander convinced Steffanie to go with him to one of his favorite restaurant chains in the country: Buffalo Wild Wings. The Welsh was already concerned by how much spicy food her fiancé ate back when it was just packs of noodles, but when they started frequenting Buffalo Wild Wings, she couldn't help but wonder just how much spicy food he ate in the past to make him want to eat boneless wings dipped in the restaurant's spiciest sauces.

"Xander, slow down. This isn't a contest." She told him sternly.

Xander chewed and swallowed the hot wings, not entirely fazed by the spice as he turned to her, saying, "Can't help it. It's good."

"You know, not everyone has the spice tolerance of a god." Steffanie pointed out as she bit into her own serving of boneless wings with mild spice.

"Anyway, your birthday's coming up soon. What do you want to do?" Xander asked as he grabbed another wing.

"Disney World." Steffanie said right as she swallowed. "We only went around one park last month during your birthday. We could try another one."

"Which one are we talking about, though?" He asked again

"Hollywood Studios."

_________

(November 11, 2020)

On screen...

The Titantron lit up to reveal what appeared to be some kind of lounge area. There in the center, wearing a trench coat, black polo, black pants, and black shoes, sitting on a chair like it was a throne was the NXT Champion Axel Trese. His NXT Championship was draped over his left armrest while Tegan Nox was also sitting down beside him, tapping a kendo stick on the floor while Bronson Reed was walking around, wearing a REBIRTH shirt.

 His NXT Championship was draped over his left armrest while Tegan Nox was also sitting down beside him, tapping a kendo stick on the floor while Bronson Reed was walking around, wearing a REBIRTH shirt

From his bored posture, Axel Trese turned to his right to see the Time Splitters come in. Alex Shelley leaned forward and whispered something into the Strong Style Emperor's ear, something that clearly irked him enough to make him stand up and explode.

"Eight-man tag team match with MCAFEE'S CREW OF ALL PEOPLE?! What the hell is Regal thinking, giving them all the good crap?! WE'RE THE MONEYMAKERS AND THE SHOT-CALLERS HERE! WE'RE THE ONES HOLDING THE MAIN EVENT GOLD! THEY HAD THEIR SHOT AND THEY ALREADY BLEW IT! BUWISIT NAMAN ITO!" He snapped, causing the others to flinch.

Breathing heavily, Axel slumped back to his seat, calming down.

"...Sorry for the outburst, guys." Axel sighed.

"You have to admit, Boss, they're pretty tenacious." Alex admitted.

"Yes, they are. However, that tenacity of theirs will be their downfall. Apparently, it's not enough that I did them a favor by taking down Cole and Gargano." Axel scoffed. "They think I have to play by their status quo and they'll do anything to make sure I do so. Gah..."