Responses

(October 18, 2020)

As per Cheree's suggestion, Xander and Steffanie started playing Phasmophobia for the first time with Austin. So far, they were trying to figure out how each gadget worked while recalling the BRE's Phasmophobia streams.

And, during the third ghost hunt of the day, they were getting the hang of it.

"I think we just found the ghost room. Freezing temperatures over here." Xander said on chat.

"Shit, I dropped the camera." Austin cursed when he tried to go to the room Xander was pointed at, only to see a door suddenly close.

"AHH!"

"HOLY FUCK, AUSTIN! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Hey, there's an Ouija board!" Steffanie perked up, ignoring the two men's screaming.

"WHAT?! AN OUIJA BOARD?!" Xander screamed again.

"How do we use that?" Austin wondered.

"Shit..."

(Later...)

In the middle of their search for the ghost to take pictures of it, Xander and Austin were locked in the house as the lights started flickering. The hunting began.

"HIDE!" Steffanie, who was in the truck with little to no sanity left, screamed.

The two men were reduced to endless blubbering as they tried to move as much as the game allowed them to, looking for a place to hide. Eventually, both Xander and Austin found separate closets to hide in, but they were making a lot of noise with their panicking.

"NOOOOO!!" Xander quickly shut up when he heard Austin's screaming. The silence continued as the lights flickered until they stopped. Mentally cursing and panicking, Xander left the house as quickly as he could.

(Later...)

After that round, they were in the lobby.

"Well, it was a Banshee." Austin shrugged. "We guessed that right."

"True, but I burned through the camera's film for nothing." Xander added.

"We're fine, we're fine." Steffanie told them. "Are we ready to showcase our madness in this game on YouTube? Sure, I guess?"

(October 21, 2020)

On screen...

Currently on screen was a match between Tegan Nox and Indi Hartwell, the former not bringing a metal pipe this time. Due to the past beating weeks ago, Indi wasn't entirely in good condition and it showed as she had her back on the mat while Tegan relentlessly pummeled her with punches and elbows and forearms.

"Indi Hartwell has been on the defensive since the start of the match." Beth announced.

"The way I see it, she's about to pay for what she did to Nox and Trese weeks before Takeover sevenfold." Wade said.

"Doesn't make it any less disturbing to watch."

Tegan lifted Indi up for a big move, but she caught the Welsh with a knee strike to the gut followed by an Elbow Smash of her own. Indi quickly ran the ropes to rebound for a Big Boot, which Tegan sidestepped from, the latter catching her opponent by surprise by picking her up and dropping her with a Fireman's Carry Cutter!

"Nox with a-wait, look on stage!" Vic exclaimed as everyone turned there to see none other than Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez.

Tegan took one quick look at the two before turning her attention to Indi, who was about to get on her knee. She quickly took to the corner before charging, taking Indi down with the Shiniest Wizard for the pin!