Chap.27

Narrator - Ok no wasting time, onto the story let's go.

Marinette POV 

Gabriel this is gonna be hard for u but it is the only other way. You have to You have to

The words were just not coming out I imagined if I ever had to give up Tikki. But I took a deep breath and said it.

YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP UR MIRACULOUS.

Gabriel - WHAT but ...... He . . . .. . . . . He

Gabriel - But . . . .  I do guess he needs a new owner now one that doesn't use him for bad purposes.

Gabriel - Here's Nooroo take good care of him he deserves the best owner u can imagine. Oh and I'll give you the peacock miraculous later too.

Narrator - I am not good at any lovey-dovey or cheesy scenes at all so umm nextly she just leaves back to where she left Adrien and she gave him his miraculous back and they flew-ish back to the palace.

Adrien - Anways what happened back there did u find him?

Marinette - yeah I did.

Adrien - And why did u need my miraculous.

Marinette - Uhh Umm no reason.

Adrien - Huh?

He said with a face that looked like he had a million questions and he doesn't even know the answer to one. TBH I felt bad that I couldn't tell him he deserves to know who his father is I mean was.

 TBH I felt bad that I couldn't tell him he deserves to know who his father is I mean was

I wanted to tell him but I thought he's become even sadder. But Deep down I know I have to tell him. So in one go, I told him.

Adrien - WAIT WHAT ! !  !!  !! !!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrien POV

For a second I couldn't breathe My whole life flashed before my eyes I have been fighting my own father for the last 2 years.

Narrator - And that's when he fainted and then what happened was...........................................................................................

THE NEXT CHAPTER ROSE

Bye people see you another sry for taking a long time my life has been so busy so yeah sryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.