Chap.24

Narrator - No you are not going to get some kind of mushy stuff cause I am terrible at that and I'll probably scream if I do that sooooooooooooo, yeah this is umm a fight part I guess yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh anyways I am.

Mari POV

I really thought it was a little weird Adrien just revealing him to me for no reason I smell something fishy. Both in metaphor way and really we were in a fish market as we found one of the trackers showing us that he was there.

( If you didn't understand Mari is really good at tracking people and from the last time he sent a message to them she tracked the number but she got multiple places as he was there and she narrowed them down to one as putting aside the odds )

Adrien - Umm and how do you know he's here.

Marinette - just trust me

I just told him to sit while I search. I didn't understand what he was doing this isn't the Paris ChatNoir I know. That's when I saw a purplish-grey figure and I Knew it would be HawkMoth and I ran after the figure to find that it was only a decoy but it did lead me somewhere, somewhere dark well dark until someone on the light. I quickly turned around and to my surprise IT WAS . .  . . . . . . .  . . . . . . Barney the Purple Dinosaur okay just kidding it's Hawkmoth the purple butterfly. He was staring at me as he was putting all his weight onto his stick when he began speaking.

HawkMoth - I was waiting for you.

Marinette - I'm sorry I made you wait

She Shoots a bullet right at him but he moves and it misses him

HawkMoth - If you injure me both Paris and China might as well blow up. I havve a bomb placed in the centre of both the places and with this small button the places will go *makes the sound of an explosion*

Marinette - Why are you doing this!

HawkMoth - And why shall I trust you.

Marinette - I may or may not have something you want.

Narrator - CLIFF HANGER yeahhhhhhhhhhhh sry for TAKING SOOO LONG we went on a vacation and so yeah there wasn't wifi there so yeah