Chap.22

Narrator - Hello it's me Deetya sorry I ma having off and on's it's really hard for me to upload on the weekends but I'm trying so yeah here's the next chapter.

Reinette POV

She's a special one

Marinette POV

I woke up lying on a hospital bed. Of course, I was surrounded by doctors. I asked one of them what was happening and one replied.

Doctor - SHE'S AWAKE SHE'S AWAKE GOD MUST BE ON OUR SIDE.

And they all started bowing and I slowly got up and I asked one of em what happened.

Doctor 2 - You fainted for 10 hours most thought you were dead.

What felt like 10 mins in the mortal world is 10 hours in the real world. Anyways I started walking when I quickly fell to the ground.

Doctor 2 - You got hit pretty hard on your stomach which affected your walking.

I KNOW I KNOW THAT IS WEIRD BUT I DON"T KNOW IF IT"S POSSIBLE OR NOT BUT YEAH IT HAPPENED.

I was having a hard time moving at all that's when my whole class ruched in and surrounded me. they were all overlapping each other asking if she was okay how she was a princess who she was fighting how she had powers and more. She tried to tell them to stop but that didn't work so instead she froze them and then started speaking up.

Marinette - Umm Hello everyone I know you have a LOT of questions

I say slowly unfreezing them

Marinette - And I will answer all of you, well maybe not me I still have a lot of reading to do.

referring to my spellbook. They looked confused but I had no time to explain I still wanted to know what happened to Hawk Moth so I motioned my eyes towards Alya and she simply nodded. I rushed to find Annabelle meanwhile Alya explains all about this fiasco.I finally found her in the throne room.

Marinette - Annabelle are you okay.

Annabelle - Yeah thanks to you everyone's safe.

Marinette - Umm wheres HawkMoth

Annabelle - About that don't be mad but . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  he got away.

Marinette - What!!!!!

Annabelle - He's heavily inured though so he couldn't have gone far and all his minions were captured so he's alone and one of the soldiers put a tracker on him but due too the low wifi they are having a few problems.

Marinette - Oh I guess then it's fine I'll help with that when I moved to Paris I took a 2-month course on electronics.

Annabelle - Okay

Narrator - There's ur next chapter have a  nice day and see u day after tommorow.