Chapter 19

~Meanwhile at school~

Makki and Mattsun were worried sick when Iwa didn't show and wasn't replying to their texts. "He didn't answer the texts Mattsun." Makki said. Mattsun nodded his head, "I know, he didn't answer me either."

The two looked at each other with worried stares until Oikawa came over. "Did he reply to you two? He didn't open any of my texts." They shook their head, "It's cause of what your fucking girlfriend did yesterday Oikawa." Makki stated. "I know! And I don't know how to fix it!" He exclaimed.

Soon the trio had to leave cause of class and met up during lunch.

"Did he respond to you ? He left me on read..." Oikawa said sadly. Makki and Mattsun looked at each other before telling him the truth. "He replied. He's not coming to school for a week. Me and Makki are getting his school work for him and handing it in as well." "Oh..."

They began to eat lunch at their usual spot before Mori came up. "I thought I told you we were done?" Oikawa glared at her. She just smiled, "Oh I know~ But you might want ot follow me before I do something to hurt him." Oikawa, Makki and Mattsun froze. Oikawa stood up and followed her. "Wait! Don't!" Makki tried stopping him but Mattsun stopped him.

~Oikawas POV~
I can't believe I'm following her. But I don't want Iwa to get hurt...

She stopped when we were farther away from the other two. "What do you want?" I asked her. She just smirked, "If you don't get back with me, I'll make sure Iwaizumi is in for a treat once he returns." I glared at her, "You already ruined yesterday for him, what more do you what?" "I want you. I thought it was obvious. If you don't listen to me. I'll announce to the whole school that he's gay. Especially with how close he was with you, disgusting, the same gender shouldn't be together. It's a sin. Once the news goes out, you're reputation would be destroyed by being close to a f*g. And he would have to transfer to another school." She smiled.

(Tbh, I don't get what crawled up peoples ass when they're homophobic. Literally my dad was against me reading a BOOK about two boys betting together. Lmao, little does he know his daughter is bi 😌)

Those types of people? Is she crazy? My two of my best friends are dating each other and she hasn't said a word about them. Why does she care so much about what Iwa is?

"So? Be my boyfriend again, avoid him, and I won't hurt him at all." I groaned. "Fine. You better keep your word." She smiled, "So? Toru~ Should we get back to your friends?" I tensed up at the use of my first name but nodded my head as she grabbed my head and walked back.

I hate this...Iwa's going to hate me..." I looked at Makki and Mattsun, they were both shocked. "Oikawa?!" I shook my head and they didn't say anything else.

"'Toru~ Lets go~" She dragged me away from the two and mouthed the words, "Help me." Before walking off with her.

~Mattsuns POV~
What. The. Actual. Fuck. Did that just happen?! I looked over to Makki, he was just as shocked at what we witnessed, as I was. "Why would he?" I shook my head, "I don't know, but he mouthed 'help me' before going with her." Makki sighed, "What a year..." I nodded my head but kept quiet.

~Time skip~

Soon school was over and we went to pick up Iwa's work. "Is Iwaizumi okay? I heard something happened to him yesterday, but I don't know what." Ito said. "Um...he was called a slur, in front of everyone in the gym yesterday by Oikawa girlfriend..." She gasped, "No way...,I didn't think she was that bad! I'm coming with you two. I want to be there for him." We nodded our head and headed to the gym to tell coach we were skipping.

We entered the gym and no one was there. "Uh coach?" He turned his head, "Oh, there won't be practice because of what happened yesterday. I know you're heading to Iwaizumi's house now. Tell him I'm sorry what what happened. And why is Oikawa with that girl again?" I shook my head, "We don't know." He shook his head and sighed, "Okay, you can go. Practice is cancelled for a week or until Iwaizumi feels better enough to come back." We nodded out heads and left.

As we walked out, we saw Mori and Oikawa. I ran up to him, dropped everything and punched him. "HOW COULD YOU?! EVEN AFTER YESTERDAY?!" He fell back, and stayed quiet as he held his cheek. I punched him again, "YOU ASSHOLE! HE'S YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND YOU'RE STILL WITH HER AFTER WHAT SHE DID?!" He didn't say anything again as Mori went to his side to see if he was okay.

I was going to punch him again before Makki and Kyotani stopped me. "Mattsun!" "Let go. The fucker deserves it." Kyotani pulled me back a little before letting go. But Makki held onto my shoulder. "Makki." "No. No matter how much he deserves it." He glared towards Oikawa on the floor. "We can't risk getting in trouble. Put your bag on." He let go and I listened.

Once I calmed down I turned to Oikawa. "You better watch your self." He nodded his head and walked away with Mori running behind him. "Mattsun!" I heard coach yell. I groaned, "Yes coach?" "How hard did you punch him?" I shrugged, "I don't know." He then smiled, "Hopefully it knocked some sense into him." I smiled and nodded my head before walking away with Makki.