Chapter 4

The two were in Oikawa's room, setting up a futon for Iwaizumi. While the two were setting up the futon. Iwaizumi had his mind somewhere else. 'His face was so close to mine! Calm down...I said calm down!'

"You wanna watch another movie before bed?" Oikawa asked Iwa. "Sure. Can I pick this time?" Iwaizumi asks, Oikawa nods his head and hands Iwa the remote. "Whatever you'd like." He says. Iwaizumi turns the TV on and goes to put on 'The Little Prince.' "What's this?" Oikawa asks sitting down on his bed. "You'll see. I used to watch it with my mom when I was younger." Iwa says sitting down on the bed as well. "Oh really? Is it good then?" Iwa nods his head, "Obviously, now shut up and watch it." Oikawa pouts but listens.

(the movie is actually pretty good. I def recommend)

"Her life is so organized and uncolorful." Oikawa says. Iwa chuckles, "Yea, but there's more you know." Oikawa nods his head and continues to watch.

About halfway through the movie, Oikawa started to cry, "H-he was trying to k-kill himself I-Iwa..." He cried. Iwaizumi freezes for a second before pulling Oikawa in for a hug. "I know. But it gets better. I promise." Iwa held him until he stopped crying and continued to finish the movie.

Before the movie ended, Iwaizumi felt something on his shoulder. He looked over and saw that Oikawa had fell asleep.

~Iwa's POV~
He fell asleep...on my SHOULDER! Don't panic now! You'll wake him up. Deep breathes... BREATHE!

I tried lifting his head but he grabbed my arm...fuck...he looks so pretty like this...

I have to get him to let me go. I won't be able to sleep like this.

I lied down on the bed, Oikawa following, and when his head his the pillow, I tried to wiggle my arm out of his grasp. Before he could grab my arm again, I gave him a pillow instead. "Nice one Hajime." I whispered to myself.

I got down on the futon and tried to sleep.

Why is hiding feelings so hard! I want to tell him to badly, but I can't...I don't want to ruin out friendship...This reminds me of that one song. 'Jennie' I think it was. I started to hum the lyrics quietly and slowly I found myself falling asleep

~The next Day~ (Saturday)
~3rd person~

Iwaizumi woke up to Oikawa shaking him. "Iwa~chan! Wake up!" He tried waking Iwa up. Iwa groaned and opened his eyes, "What do you want? Do you know what time it is Shittykawa?" Iwa asks. Oikawa pouts, "It's almost 11 Iwa~chan." Iwa sat up. "It's what?!" He exclaimed, Oikawa nodded his head. Iwa sighed and got up to get ready. He had an extra pair of clothes and toothbrush at Oikawa's place since they hang out so much.

"Iwa~chan. We have a practice match against Karasuno on Monday." Oikawa states as Iwaizumi walks out of the bathroom. "Alright. I heard that their team got better due to some new members." Iwa says. Oikawa pouts, "Yea...Tobio-san and Shrimpy." Oikawa says. "Kageyama went to Karasuno? I thought he got in Skiratorizawa?" Iwa asks. Oikawa shakes his head, "No. I don't know either. But they're really good." Iwa smiles at Oikawa. "I bet."

The two make their way downstairs and sit down at the table. "Morning mom, dad." Oikawa says. "Good morning Aunty, uncle." Iwa says right after. "Good morning you two. Did you sleep alright?" Dadkawa asks. "Yea." The two say and start to eat breakfast.

Iwa couldn't get his mind off of what happened last night. 'Stop it Iwa.' He tells himself. "You alright Iwaizumi-kun?" Mamakawa asks him. Iwa nods his head, "Yea." He continues to eat.

Once the two boys were done eating. Oikawa decided that he wanted to go out today. "Iwa~chan! Lets hang out with Makki and Mattsun today!" He exclaimed. "Alright."

Oikawa went up to get his phone while Iwa waited for him by the door. "I'm ready!" Oikawa exclaims running down the stairs. "About time." Iwa says and the two leave the house.