Chapter 16

~The next day~ (Sunday)

Iwaizumi was meeting with Makki and Mattsun today. The two were coming over to his house for lunch.

The two entered Iwa's room and saw him layed out on the bed with a smile and blush on his face. Makki and Mattsun gave each other a look and smiled. "So~ It was good?" Makki asked. Iwa turned to look at them. "Oh he was amazing!" Iwa exclaimed. Makki chuckled, "What did you guys do?" "We went out for breakfast and then watched a movie and ended it with ice cream." Iwa then blushed harder as he remembered what he did. "And?!" Mattsun exclaimed sitting down by Iwa.

Iwa covered his face. "I kissed his cheek before heading inside!" Makki and Mattsun screamed. "AH! YOU DID?!" Makki exclaimed. Iwa nodded his head.

As the 3 boys talked about Iwa's date yesterday, Mamazumi was listening in and smiling at how her son found someone else to love and not get his heart broken. She smiled and walked back to her room, not wanting to find out some information she wasn't supposed to know.

"He was so hot too, and his bieceps!" Makki and Mattsun giggled at how their friend described Kyo. "Wait...where did you guys find him?" Iwa asked. Makki and Mattsun awkwardly laughed, "We found him at the library and asked if he was single." Mattsun said. Iwa's eyes widened, "You what?!" Makki and Mattsun placed their hands up, "Hey, we thought you would like him. And guess what. You do!" Makki said.

"I guess so...but there's still Oikawa." Iwa said quietly. "Forget about Oikawa for now, go for Kyo." Mattsun says. Iwa smiles, "Alright. Oh and uh, we're going on a second date.." Iwa whispers. Makki and Mattsun gasped, "REALLY?! WHEN?!" They both exclaimed making Iwaizumi laugh. "I don't know yet. I told him to text me the time and date." Makki and Mattsun smiled. "And he goes to Shiritorizawa." Iwa adds. "What? Really? Oikawa's gonna be so mad!" Makki laughs. Mattsun just smiles, "I mean, hey, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy." Iwa nods his head smiling.

'God, it's been forever since he smiled like that' Makki and Mattsun think to themselves. *DING* Iwa gasped and went to check his phone. "It's him!"

>Kyo <33<
Hey

Iwa
Hi

Kyo<33
Whatcha doin?

Iwa
nothing really, hbu?

Makki and Matsun gasped. "His name!" "How dare you say you're doing nothing!" Iwa laughed, "He put in his own contact! And we are basically doing nothing."

Kyo <33
I have to study for an upcoming test T~T

Iwa
That sucks
All of my tests are next month ^_^

Kyo<33
Luckyy
Anyways~
For that second date ;)
We can go on Wednesday after the practice match?

Iwa
Oh yea
Sure
You're coming to my school just for a practice match?

Kyo<33
No...
I'm coming to see you!

Iwa
0///0

Kyo<33
Cute

Makki and Mattsun are just screaming at this point, including Iwaizumi

Iwa
You should probably study if you want a good grade

Kyo<33
I know >o<

Iwa
Cute
Go! Or you'll fail!
We can talk after you're done studying

Kyo<33
Alright cutie
Ttyl

Iwa
Ttyl

Iwaizumi put his phone down and screamed along with Makki and Mattsun. "YOU TWO WERE FLIRTING!" Mattsun screamed. "WE WERE NOT!" Iwa screamed back. "YES YOU WERE!" Makki screamed. "Okay fine...maybe we were." Makki and Mattsun screamed together. "HE'S GROWING UP!" They both wiped a fake tear off their faces. "Oh shut up." Iwa laughed.