Chapter 11

Oikawa looked over at Iwa and chuckled, "I thought you said you didn't like her?" He asked nudging Iwa. "Shut up. I don't." Iwa tells him. Oikawa doesn't buy it but leaves him alone. "Come hit my tosses." Oikawa says dragging Iwaizumi over, Iwa still glancing at Ito and seeing her laughing still. 

Some of the members were practicing receives, others were practicing their serves. Oikawa and Iwa were trying to practice receiving. "Don't did it like you normally do. I like my arms." Iwa tells him. "Don't worry! I won't!" Oikawa says. He hits the ball towards Iwa, and Iwa tries to receives, "Ow! Goddamn! I thought I said to do it normally!" Iwa exclaims, holding his arm. "Sorry Sorry!" Oikawa exclaims getting Iwaizumi an ice pack. "Did that actually hurt or did you just want an excuse for him to care for you?" Iwa hears Mattsun behind him. "No. It wasn't excuse. Look at this!" Iwa exclaims showing him the red mark on his arm. "Oh shit..." 

Iwa groans. "Iwa! Are you okay?!" They hear Ito run down from the bleachers and over to Iwa. "Not really." He says. She grabs his arm and looks at the red mark, "Oh shit. That must've hurt bad." She says. "It does." Ito examine his arm until Oikawa came back. 

"Here Iwa~chan." He passes the ice pack to Iwa but Ito grabs it. "Here. If you apply a bit of pressure here, it should help the pain." She says placing the ice on Iwa's forearm. "That feels bteer. Thanks Ito." She smiles and nods her head, "It's nothing. Just something my mom taught me a while ago." 

Oikawa just stares at the girl before grabbing a ball. "You can sit out with your girlfriend if you'd like Iwa~chan." He says. Iwa shakes his head, "She's not my girlfriend, and I'll be fine." Ito hands Iwa the ice and walks bac over to the bleachers. "Alright."

They get back to practice and practice for about 2 hours. "That should be it guys! Makki, Mattsun, it's your turn to clean the gym. And you better clean it this time." Oikawa says. "Alright alright." Makki says. "Don't worry about them. If coach finds out, he'll give them shit." Iwa says while grabbing his stuff. "That's for sure." They hear Kunimi say, "Hey!" Makki exclaims, Kunimi and the others chuckle before leaving the gym. 

"Iwa~chan! Let's walk to the library!" Oikawa says walking up to him, "Sorry, but Ito wanted me to help her with her homework at her place." Iwa says, Ito nodding her head to back Iwaizumi up. "Oh...alright! Have fun you two, just...not to much, we have another practice match tomorrow." Oikawa says before running. "Shittykawa!" Before Iwa could chase Oikawa, Ito stopped him, "Hey, you need to get over your crush. Remember?" She asks, Iwa sighs and nods, "Good, lets head to a ramen place by my house. It's not too far from here." She says dragging Iwa way. "Alright."

.
.
.
.
.

"Want anything?" She asks, "Just the regular. I haven't been here before, pick whatever you think I'll like." Ito nods her head, "Spicy?" "Sure." " "Alright, I'll be back." Iwa nods his head. 'Wait. Why am I letting her pay?!' "Wai- And she's gone." 

'How does one move on from a crush?' He thinks to himself. 'Do I even tell him? Tell him what? That I'm gay and have a crush on him?' He groans, "Everything alright?" Ito asks coming back. "No..." Iwa pouts, "What am I supposed to do? I've never had this problem." Iwa whines. Ito giggles looking at Iwa, "You'll be fine. It'll get better. I promise." She says patting Iwaizumi's shoulder. 

They got their ramen soon and began eating. "Um, don't turn around, but..." Ito starts off, Iwa doesn't listen and turns around. He freezes. There was Oikawa standing and holding hands with a girl. 

He turned away quickly having tears build up in his eyes. "Oh Iwa..." Ito says standing up to hold him. "Sorry..." He whispers. "No no. Don't be sorry." She says letting go, he gives her a small smile as she sits back down. "You'll be okay. I promise." She says holding up her pinky. Iwa intertwines his with hers as they kiss their hands to seal the promise. "You'll find someone better. And more good looking." Ito and Iwa laugh, "Probably. Same goes for you." Ito smiles looking at Iwa and sees Oikawa kiss the girl. Her smile flattens and Iwa notices, "Is everything okay?" He was about to turn around before Ito grabbed his face. "Don't. You won't like it." She whispers, Iwa understands and nods, "Okay, I won't..."

The two stay at the ramen place for a while until Ito had to go home. "I can walk you home if you want." Iwa suggests, "It's okay. I'll be fine." She says, "You sure. I really don't mind." Ito gives him a soft smile, "Yes Iwa. I'll be fine, it's right over there." She says pointing to her left. "Okay, text me when you get home." He hugs her, "I will, you do the same." She says pointing at him, "You got it captain." The two laugh and go their seperate ways.

"I'm back!" He exclaims walking into his house. "Hey Hajime. How was school?" His dad asks, "It was alright." Iwa responds. "That's good. How's your problem with Oikawa going?" He asks, "I don't even know anymore Dad. He's straight, I can't just go up to him and yell out 'I'm Gay and I like you'." His dad laughs, "I know, but you'll think of something." He pats Iwa's back before going to the living room.

Iwa goes to his room and sits on his bed and groans. "This is so hard." He covers his face and rolls around in his bed. He then freezes, "Why did she tell to not look back? Oh my god...he was kissing her...that's why..." He sits up, "Get your mind off him." He tells himself and goes to do his homework.

Soon after he goes to bed after eating dinner.