An Alternate Universe - Bonus

Alternate title: An Alternate Universe with an Alternate title

"Let's go" They nod in agreement and we walk to the shed, them still holding my hands. We got to the shed which was small, but in the corner was a ladder leading down to hopefully where my mom would be. I head down first, Sapnap following and George going last. When I turned around there she was. In a cell, sitting on a bed holding a picture, on the picture was beyond my knowing.

"Mom..." I croaked out, my voice suddenly feeling dry. She looks up surprised to see me. She stares at me inti realization hit.

"Clay.." Tears start forming from my eyes. She gets up from the bed, and  run over as I open the cell she was in. When the door opens she gives me the tightest hug.

"I thought I'll never see you again, where's Sam, and who are those two"

"So where do I start"

After explaining a very long explantion, she hated me.

"Your father was right, you are a gay maggot and slut." I backed up in fear, I heard the ladder creak I turn around expecting Sam, what I seen was horrid. It was him cover in blood, but I don't think it was his.

"Hello Son"

"What- How" He only smirks at me. I felt a hand grab mine and squeeze it, I to terrified to look to see who it was.

"See, it's simple always have a spare gun" He pulls out a gun pointing it right at me.

"One son down one more to go, but let's have some fun first" I watched in slow mo as he pointed to gun towards Sapnap and fired. I stood in fear, not being able to push him out of the way to save. I watch as Sapnap fell to the ground a blank expression on his face as he lied their lifeless.

Another gunshot rang through my ears and I look over to see George on the ground, taking his last breath. I felt my knees collapsed on me as I cry, the should have never come, then they would still be here. A gun sliding of the floor got my attention as I seen, my father on the ground, two cops holding him down and another one asking if I'm okay. I wasn't, I wanted to die. I look over at the gun that killed my boyfriends...

Maybe I could join them...

I grab the gun pointing at myself, without thinking twice. I fired.

The voices were right, there was no such thing as an happy ending

______________________________________

Did you cry, cause I did. I always try to avoid sad endings, but I decided having two endings for anyone who wants it. I hope you enjoyed this book and follow for more.

474 words