Sapnap's Plan - 9

Alternate title: Sapnap's Plan Works and Backfires at the same time

Trigger Warnings: Weapon, Slight Cussing

Sapnap POV
I grab the ransom bag and throw it in the trunk of the car. I sit in the driver seat waiting for George to get in the car. The passenger door opens to reveal George.

"Finally" George smacks me on the arm for the replied. I roll my eyes and start the car.

"Lets go save Dream"

Dream POV
I watch as my brother grab a knife.

"So your doing this because 'I' ruined your life" He shakes his head.

"Because of you, I no longer have a mother" I stare at my so call brother. We looked nothing a like. He look like more like our father, Brown hair with blue eyes, while I assume I look more like our mom, blonde hair green eyes.

"Whats your name" He looks at me with confusion in his eyes,

"Why do you wanna know" I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe we.can figure out what really happened to mom" He raises his brow in confusion.

"Think about it, we look nothing alike, beside the fact we have the same face shape"

"Huh, you got a point" I smile at him.

"How about this, untie me and we'll work together to find out what happens to mom" He looks at me dead and the eyes.

"I made my decision"

George POV
We finally arrived at the location, which was an abandoned warehouse. Sapnap grabs the ransom drops it and open the bag. Which was full of money, with a hidden go-pro

"Are you sure this will work"

"No, this is why I brought this" He pulls out a drone and start setting it up. Once its fully set up, he launches it.

"This has a camera, so we'll be able to inside of the warehouse" I nod as I look over his shoulder at the camera.
The warehouse was normal expect for two people in the back of the room, in which one of them was tied up in a chair, while the other hold a knife up to them.

"Dream!" Without waiting for Sapnap to reply I run in, without a weapon, while the kidnapper had a weapon. This was a bad idea.

"HEY!" I watch as the kidnapper turn around and look at me with surprise look.

"George, Sapnap?" Maybe I shouldn't have run in.

"Maybe we should've called the police"

"No Shit Sherlock"

_____________________________________

Sorry for short chapter.

418 words