Reunited - 13

Alternate title: Reuntied as a perfect family

Dream POV
Sapnap decided to drive this time seeing as I was distracted. She's alive. The one who gave me life, is still alive. That's when I started getting nervous. I know nothing about her. What happens if she doesn't like me. What if she's homophobic.

I felt a hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts I looked over to see George and I smiled at him.

"Hey everything's going to be fine" I sigh and smile at George him smiling back. I whisper a thanks as Sapnap stops the car. I smile at Sapnap and hop out of the car. Our old house was  3 miles away from the house we were just at. I take a deep breath standing at the gate that leads to the backyard where the shed is. I turn around to see Sapnap and George behind me giving me encouraging smiles. I grab theirs hands and squeeze them.

"You guys been here for me, this whole rollarcoaster. You helped me put down the imaginary mask and progressed into my life, I want you here to meet my mom with me for the first time" Sapnap gives me a kiss and George pulls me into a hug.

"We'll always be here for you no matter what" George says hugging me tighter.

"Plus how could we leave behind this adorable face" Sapnap said causing me to blush.

"Let's go" They nod in agreement and we walk to the shed, them still holding my hands. We got to the shed which was small, but in the corner was a ladder leading down to hopefully where my mom would be. I head down first, Sapnap following and George going last. When I turned around there she was. In a cell, sitting on a bed holding a picture, on the picture was beyond my knowing.

"Mom..." I croaked out, my voice suddenly feeling dry. She looks up surprised to see me. She stares at me inti realization hit.

"Clay.." Tears start forming from my eyes. She gets up from the bed, and  run over as I open the cell she was in. When the door opens she gives me the tightest hug.

"I thought I'll never see you again, where's Sam, and who are those two"

"So where do I start"

After explaining a very long explantion, she wasn't mad at me or hates me.

"Congrats on your Polymorous relationship" I smile at her and give her another hug. Then someone comes down the stairs. It was Sam.

"Sam!" He smiles at our mom and come over and hugs both of us. I beckon for Sapnap and George to join in which they gladly do.

"I guess we got Reunited as a happy family"

______________________________________

This is basically the last chapter, their will be an epilogue and a bonus but other than that follow.me and vote in your favorite chapters. Thanks for 4k reads

500 words