Epilogue

I sat on the couch cuddling my two boyfriends watching a movie. Its been two months since my 'father' was put into prison and my boyfriends decided to come back and visit me. Sam moved in with our mom and started going to college. I meet my real dad and our mom got married to him.

I was finally making progress in recovery, I didn't have a flashbacks, I stopped cutting myself. I was finally happy. I felt a kiss on my cheek, I turn to see Sapnap I felt another one, but this time it was George.

"You guys are being overly lovey" George and Sapnap look at each other with a grin, making me confuse and nervous at the same time.

"We have a surprise for you" I look at George confused and all he does is pick me up bridal style, causing me to squeak in surprise.

"I can walk you know"

"But its more fun to carry you" I roll my eyes at George. After George and Sapnap switch between carrying me. We arrived at an open field with a cherry blossom tree and a picnic set up underneath the tree. Sapnap sat me down and walk me over to the the tree. I gasp at awe as we get closer.

"Wha- Why- Huh" I looked confused at George and Sapnap and they only smile at me, Sapnap giving a small snicker. I tired again

"What's the special occasion"

"We'll tell you after we eat" I smile at my two boyfriends and sat down with them to start eating. As we ate we talked about random stuff, like our channels, insides jokes and more. Before I realized it we finished eating

"Guys this is amazing, but why?" George and Sapnap look over at each other.

"We got news" George said

"Big news" Sapnap said finishing George's sentence. I give the a confused look beckoning them to conintiue

"We are moving in with you!" Sapnap nodded in argeement to George.

"Yeah we even bought a bigger house" Before I could even think of what I was doing I pulled them into a hug giving each of them a kiss.

"This is amazing!" I smiled at my boyfriends. I'm glad they surprised me by coming to flordia.

The voices were wrong, there are such things as happy endings

______________________________________

Hey don't leave yet, there will be an alternate ending (the bad ending). If you guess want to what would've happened. Please Follow and Vote for your favorite chapter. Have a wondeful day or night.

425 words