Part 15:- (The End)

Manik:- I won't let her suffer. Yes I promise that I will be her shadow for life long and will protect her always. I will take care of her just like you did, I will love her so much that tears won't kiss her cheeks. I will be there for her forever humasha.

Ishita:- Sorry Manik. After whatever your father did I can't trust you with my daughter anymore.

Manik:- but why Aunty? We love each other and we are married already.

Ishita:- it wasn't a legal marriage.

Manik:- that's why I am here to ask her hand officially.

Ishita:- if I say No then? Kya karoga?

Manik went to Nandini, held her hand and said,

Manik:- (with attitude) bhaga kar la jaonga isa.

(We will run away)

Abhi whistled at his attitude and Raman said,

Raman:- ya hui na bat.

(That's my boy.)

Ishita glared at those terror of her house who are supporting Manan.

Ishita:- you can't do that. I won't let this happen.

Manik:- thik ha. Agar rok sakti ha to rok lijiya.

(Okey. Stop us if you can.)

Saying this Manik held Nandini's hand tightly and started running outside.

Ishita:- (shouted) guards stop them.

Raman held Ishita and said,

Raman:- guards I will fire you all if you stop them. Ja Nandini ja, je la apni zindagi.

Nandini:- Thanks Dad. You are the best Dad in the whole world.

Raman:- I know beta. Now go and come back after having my grandchildren only.

Abhi:- all the best guys...

At Malhotra Mansion

Manik brought Nandini to the Malhotra mansion and saw Neonika standing there with arthi thali to welcome them. Neonika put tilak on their foreheads and did arthi.

Neonika:- (smiled) welcome home beta.

Nandini:- thank you Aunty.

Neonika:- no Aunty from today you will call me Mom.

Nandini:- ok Mom.

Cabir:- welcome Bhabi.

Nandini:- thank you.

Mukti:- I’m so happy for you both.

Mukti hugged Nandini tightly and Manan smiled at her. All of them were talking except one person, who was seating all grumpy as his whole family were ignoring him like he never exist.

Raj:- (shouted) this not fair.

Neonika:- What happened Raj?

Raj:- you all are ignoring me and not letting me speak to my daughter in law.

Cabir:- are you a kid Dad? I can’t believe that you are feeling jealous of your own kids.

Mukti:- Bhai this should be a breaking news, "Mr. Raj Malhotra is jealous of his own family."

Cabir:- yes.

Raj:- (rolling eyes) ha-ha-ha very funny.

Cabir:- I know right?

Raj:- chup kar nalayk.

(Shut up idiot.)

Cabir:- (like a kid) Mom see na, Dad is scolding me.

Neonika:- cabir shhh....

Raj:- Anyways Nandini beta I am so sorry. I was blinded by anger that's why I was too much harsh on you both. But Manik has opened my eyes. I am so sorry Manik. Please forgive me.

Nandini:- Uncle please don’t be sorry.

Manik:- ya dad let’s start fresh.

Raj:- thank you beta and u will call me Dad from now, okey?

Nandini:- ok Dad.

Nyonika:- it’s been a long day. Mukti take Nandini to Manik's room.  Manik go and take rest.

Everyone leaves to their room.

Manik's Room

Nandini was combing her hairs when Manik back hugged her. He kept his chin on her shoulder and said,

Manik:- finally after a lot of struggles and fights you are back to me, in my arms. This time nobody will be able to separate us. We will be together forever.

Nandini:- (smiled) humesha.

Manan:- I LOVE YOU.

Manik kissed Nandini on her lips and she gives in. After 10min they broke the kiss and Manik said,

Manik:- let’s sleep. Its been a longggggg day.

Nandini:- yes but I didn’t bring my cloths.

Manik:- don’t worry you can wear my shirt.

Nandini:- Yayyyyyyyyyy.

Manik gave Nandini his shirt. After taking a long and warm shower Nandini came out. She was looking so sexy and Manik was looking at her with open mouth.

Manik:- you look hot in my shirt.

Nandini:- thank you.

Manik:- I don't want your Thank you. I want something more than that.

Nandini:- (innocently) What do you want Manik?

Manik:- (smirked) I want you Nandini.

Nandini blushed hard at his naughty ideas. Then Manik picked Nandini like bridal style and placed her on the bed.
Then he removed his shirt and hover on her. He began to kiss her neck hungrily. Then they removed their clothes fully and covered themselves with sheet. After some times the room was filled with their moans and groans.

                           The End
*****************★*****************
Finally it's done. Epilogue? Well I will try to update soon.
Anyways overall how was the story? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Thank you so much Partner A_Girl_Lost_In_World
Without you this journey won't be this easy for me. Thanks for being with me.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....💕💕💕