Part 14:- (Secret revealed)

Next day
At Malhotra Mansion

Manik was getting ready for the shoot. He was full happy as yesterday he had an amazing time with Nandini. But he didn't know that a storm was towards him soon. Manik came down with his bag and Neonika is ready with his lunch box.

Manik:- Mom I will come late today as my shoot is till 10pm.

Raj:- is it the main reason or there is something else?

Manik:- if you don't believe me then you can call the director.

Neonika:- Raj why do you talk to him like that always?

Just then they heard a loud shout. They turned back and Nahar coming with her parents. Cabir and Mutki also came out of their rooms and stood there like a mute audience.

Nahar:- (clapping) wow what a family.

Raj:- Mr. Singhania you here? Is everything alright?

Mr. Singhania:- (angrily) nothing is alright Raj. You tell me when you knew the truth then why the hell did you bring proposal to us?

Neonika:- What happened Mr. Singhania? Please tell us clearly.

Nahar:- your son is a gay.

Manik was silent till now as he was confused about what they were talking about. Just then he realized what actually happening there.

Manik's POV:- God ji please iss bichare bache ko bach lo na pleaseeee.

(God please save this poor child.)

God ji:- agar bach liya toh tu kya karega mere liye.

(If I save you then what you will do for me?)

Manik:- (dramatically) God ji yeh aap kya bol rahe ho? Apko toh free ma mere jaise  bacha ka madad karna chahiya.

(God what are you saying? You should help a child like me for free.)

God ji:- Kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye Kuch haarna bhi parta hai, Aur haar kar jeetne waale ko baazigar kehte hai!!!

(Sometimes you have to lose something to win something and after losing when you will win you will be called as a gambler.)

Manik:- thik hai main is sombar ko Siddivinayak mandir javuga or puja karunga. Happy?

(Okey I will go to Siddivinayak Temple and will pray, happy?)

God ji:- yeh hui na baat.

(That's my boy.)

End Of POV

Neonika:- (shouted) Nahar are you out of your mind?

Nahar:- no but your son is for sure.

Neonika:- (angrily) Nahar you are crossing your limits now. Do you know what are you saying? This is impossible, my son is absolutely straight.

Nahar:- Oh really then why aren't accepting their so called marriage ha?

Raj:- Nahar what you want to say please say it clearly.