Part 12:- (Mission Manan)

At Malhotra Mansion

Nahar:- (shocked) What?

Manik:- yes I love someone else.

Nahar:- (rolling eyes) okey whatever, I don't care. Just forget her because now we are getting married.

Manik:- seriously Nahar? I can forget breathing but I can't forget her. I love her and I will love her till the last breath of mine.

Nahar:- oh hello why are you being so serious about that drunk mistake of yours?

Manik:- (shocked) you knew it?

Nahar:- of course I knew it. Uncle told us everything so that we don't have any misunderstandings later.

Manik:- and your family don't have any problem with it?

Nahar:- No. They are very modern type, you know and most importantly they love me a lot. They knew how much I love you and that's why today we are here to talk about our marriage.

Manik:- (angrily) you are crazy Nahar.

Nandini came close to him, moved her finger on across his face and said,

Nahar:- (winked at him) only for you baby.

On the other side
At Murthy Mansion

All were sitting in the drowning room when Mrs. Khurana said,

Mrs. Khurana:- Nandini beta do you know cocking or any household work?

Seeing this Abhi said to Raman,

Abhi:- (whispered) such a mean people.

Raman:- (whispered back) Abhi keep quiet.

Abhi:- but Dad....

Raman:- (hissed) shhhhhhh....

Nandini:- (rudely) No.

Mrs. Khurana:- Okey that's not a problem. We have maids for that. Assa tell me about your hobbies.

Abhi:- (whispered) Thank God my sister don't need to do anything there.

Raman:- (whispered back) Shut up Abhi. Don't you think you are being over possessive for her. For God sake I don't understand who is the father here? You or me?

Abhi:- (scared) you.

Raman:- then keep quiet otherwise I will use Favicol to shut your mouth.

Abhi immediately shut his mouth by keeping finger on his lips. He really can't effort to get his mouth shut by Favicol.

Nandini:- I love acting.

Mrs. Khurana:- But shaadi ka bad tum acting nahi karogi.

(But you won't do acting after marriage.)

Nandini:- (angrily) why so?

Ishita:- Nandini behave yourself.

Aryaman:- Because I don't want my wife to work outside.

Nandini suddenly stood up slapping the tea table hard making everyone scared by her behavior.

Nandini:- But I won't leave acting. It's my passion and my identity.