Part 06:- (Drunk Manan)

At Night club

Manik was drinking continuously, when Sahil tried to stop him and said,

Sahil:- Manik stop it yaar.

Manik:- (wiping his nose) Sahil mera bhai, mera dost tu hi bata how could they do this to me? Jab mein usa reject kiya tab mein usa bilkul bhi nahi janta tha. I thought she will be the same like other girls. But when I meet her I got to know that she is different. Ab isma meri kya galti ha ki I started loving her?

(Sahil my brother, my friend you tell me how could they do this to me? When I rejected her I didn't know her. I thought she will be the same like other girls. But when I meet her I got to know that she is different. Now is it my fault that I started loving her?)

Sahil:- Manik now you are overreacting okey?

Manik:- (shouted) Dil tuta ha mera, Devdas ban gaya hu mein or tujha ya sab overreacting lagta ha? You know what sab us Cabir ka bajasa huya ha. Cabir Malhotra I will kill you. Tujha meri BMW ki keys chahiya na? I will break your sports car along with your good for nothing extra long nose.

(My heart broken, I became a Devdas and you are thinking it's my overreacting? You know what everything happened because of that Cabir. Cabir Malhotra I will kill you. You wanted my BMW keys na? I will break your sports car along with your good for nothing extra long nose.)

Sahil:- Assa Manik tell me one thing she loves you too or not?

Manik:- Ara mujha kasa pata hoga ki she loves me too or not. Uska bad mein to ussa mila bhi nahi.

(How would I know that she loves me too or not? After that day I didn't meet her.)

Sahil:- Idiot then what are you waiting for? Call her and ask na?

Manik:- ab kya faida? Her family already fixed her marriage with someone else.

(What's the use of it? Her family already fixed her marriage with someone else.)

Sahil:- (dramatically) to kya huya? Tuna DDLJ nahi dekha? Agar Simran bhi Raj sa pyaar karti ha to ya kayanat bhi unha ek hona sa nahi rok sakti.

(So what? Didn't you see DDLJ? If Simran loves Raj then whole world can't stop them to be together.)

Manik:- (shocked) you mean Simran ka sath mera Dad ka affair ha? Oh no ab meri Maa ka kya hoga?

(You mean Simran is having an affair with my Dad? Oh no now what will happen to my Mom?)

Sahil:- yaha Uncle kaha sa agaye?

(When Uncle came here?)

Manik:- tuna hi to bola ki agar Simran bhi Raj sa pyaar karti ha to ya kayanat bhi unha ek hona sa nahi rok sakti. Raj Malhotra my Dad, bhul gaya?

(You only said that  If Simran loves Raj then whole world can't stop them to be together. Did you forget that Raj Malhotra is my Dad?)

Sahil slapped his own forehead and said,

Sahil:- Manik tujha char gayi ha. Chal mein tujha ghar drop karta hu.

(Manik you are drunk. Come i will drop you home.)

Manik:- mujha sachma char gayi ha?

(Am I really drunk?)

Sahil:- ha yaar.

(Yes.)

Manik:- thik ha, chal.

(Okey, let's go.)

Sahil held his arms and dragged him out of the club.

On the other side
At Same Night club

Nandini was drinking continuously, when Pooja tried to stop her and said,

Pooja:- Stop it Nandini.

Nandini:- Pooja mera yaar, mera behna tu hi bata ab mein kya karu?

(Pooja my friend, my sister you tell me now what should I do?)

Pooja:- If you like him then why you rejected him?

Nandini:- (shouted) like? I love him yaar. But when I rejected him, I didn't know him na. That's why this misunderstanding happen. But my Mom isn't ready to listen anything. She said they have already fixed his marriage with someone else. How could they do this yaar?

Pooja:- after your rejection what should they do? Of course they could wait for you life long right?

Nandini:- (crying) you are also scolding me. Nobody loves me in this world.

Pooja:- Nandu now you are overreacting, okey?

Nandini:- (dramatically) Ara dil tuta ha mera, or tujha seraf meri overreacting hi dikhai da rahi ha? You know what sab Bhai ka bajasa huya ha. I will kill him.

(My heart broken and you are thinking it's my overreacting? You know what everything happened because of Bhai. I will kill him.)

Pooja:- Relax Nandini. I think tujha char gayi ha. Come I will drop you home.

(Relax Nandini. I think you are drunk. Come I will drop you home.)

Nandini:- Nahi mujha or pina ha.

(No I want to drink more.)

Pooja:- no way. I am not letting you drink more. Come let's go.

Saying this Pooja held Nandini's arms and dragged her out of the club.

Outside of the club

Sahil:- Manik you wait here, I will get the car.

Manik:- (saluted him) Aye aye captain.

Sahil:- (rolling eyes) such a dramabaz he is!

Saying this Sahil left there. When Nandini and Pooja also came out of the club.

Pooja:- Nandini you wait here, I will get the car.

Nandini:- okey.

Nandini was standing there when Manik was standing exactly opposite to her. Manik was looking at the sky and unknowingly stepping back while counting his favorite stars and banggg...

*****************★*****************
Yayyyyyyyyyy it was really fun to write drunk Manan. What about you? Did you enjoyed or not? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘