Part 10:- (Peaceful Night)

At Evening
In Malhotra Mansion

Raj:- Ullu ka patthe ek simple sa kam diya tha tujha, or tu bho bhi nahi kar paya?

(Son of idiot, I gave you a simple work and you couldn't do that also.)

Cabir:- Dad galti to mujhsa huyi ha, ap kew khud ko gali da rahe ho?

(Dad it was my mistake only, why are you abusing yourself?)

Raj:- shut up. Nalayak ek to Manik ko lekar nahi aya or upar sa jaban ladata ha.

(You moron, first of all you couldn't bring Manik home and now you're doing argument with me.)

Cabir:- apka pyaara beta na mujha room ma lock kar diya tha to mein kya karu. By God apka beta bilkul ap hi ki tarha Hitler ha, kya idea nikala bhagna ka.

(Your beloved son locked me in a room and you are blaming me? By God your son is a such a Hitler like you, see what an idea he got to escape.)

Raj:- (shouted) Cabir....

Cabir bite his tough for saying the truth openly.

Raj:- Chalo jo hua so hua. Ab mujha hi kuch karna paraga.

(What happened is happened. Now I have to do something.)

On the other side
At Murthy Mansion

Ishita:- tera dimag ma gobar bhara hua ha kya? Tujha roj Bornvita isliya nahi pilati hu taki tu ek door bhi tor na sake, shame on you.

(Is your brain full of shits or what? I give you Bornvita daily so that you can be strong but look at you, you couldn't break a mere door, shame on you.)

Abhi:- (like a kid) Papa dekho na Mummy mujha dat rahi ha.

(Papa see Mom is scolding me.)

Raman:- Ishita tum kew mera bate ko dat rahi ho? Datna ha to apna bati ko dato. She is the one who locked my son in the room.

(Ishita why are you scolding my son? If you want to scold then scold your daughter.)

Isliya:- (angrily) what do you mean by meri beti?

Raman:- assa humari beti, happy?

(Okey our daughter, happy?)

Ishita:- tum dono na usa sir pa charaka rakkha ha. Aj ane do ghar usa phir dikhati hu.

(You both have gave her so much freedom. Let her come home today i will see her.)

On the other side

Nandini and Manik meet at beach and both are laughing as both shared how they escaped from their brothers and ran away.

Nandini:- I still can't believe that my mom sent Bhai to keep an eye on me.

Manik:- same with my Dad.

Nandini:- Manik I’m afraid.

Manik:- why ???

Nandini:- I don’t want to stay away from you. I love you Manik. You have become most integral part of mine and I can’t afford to loose you. 

Manik:- I love you too Nandini and you won’t lose me. You know why because you are my life and my heartbeat. (Manik keeps her hands on his heart and says) This heart beats only for you.

Nandini hugs Manik tight and Manik to hugs her too. 

Manik:- let's go to my beach house.

Nandini:- (pouted) but I want ice-cream.

Manik:- Nandini it’s so cold over here and you want ice-cream? You will catch cold baby.

Nandini:- Manik please just one ice-cream please, pretty please.

Nandini made cute faces and that's it  Manik couldn't say no to her.

Manik:- fine, let's go.

Nandini:- (clapped) Yayyyyyyyyyy let's go.

On the other side

Manik got an ice-cream tub for Nandini then they headed towards Manik's beach house.

Nandini:- Manik let’s go to terrace.

Manik:- Okey.

Soon they reached terrace and both lie down on mattress. Nandini kept her head on Manik heart and Manik held her waist. It was totally a different feelings for them. Nandini feed ice-cream to Manik while looking at the stars.

Nandini:- you like stars, right?

Manik:- yes. They are so beautiful. 

Nandini:- indeed. They are the brightest light in this darkness.

Manik:- humm. I can keep watching until sun show up.

Nandini turn towards him n keep her chin on his chest

Nandini:- (dreamily) and I can keep watching you all of my life.

Manik was so overwhelmed. He decreased the gap between them, their lips meet each other and they started kissing passionatly. Today the stars witness their love and shined even more brighter......

*****************★*****************
Okey I know I am super duper late but I had a mini accident and hurt my finger badly. I will try to update soon but can't promise.Please pray for me.
Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....💕💕💕