𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

1:59 ➤                                 📶 LTE 91%

⚪️
olivia 🦋🔮🍭🌻🎸
─────────────────────────
imessage
today 1:59 PM

are you free to sleepover
tonite ???

is that even a question??

yes!!! ofc1!1!2!

yay okay !!

come over whenever

i'll be over in a hour

an hour ???

damn, clingy

i have to pack and then
be driven over

ughhhhhh

fine >:(

at least i'm sleeping over

calm down 🥱

i'll be waiting with bated
breath

ok, shakespeare

☹︎

i put my face to olivia's ring as close as possible, waiting to scare her. however, the door swings open right after i lean forward.

"you're finally here." she rolls her eyes.

"hey! i made it in 48 minutes." i bend down to pick back up my duffel bag.

"yeah, yeah." olivia scoffs as she pulls my arm forward into her house.

i allow her to pull me through her house as i smile at the scenery. it's been about 2 weeks, but it's nice to be back. when we pass by the kitchen, i smile and wave at olivia's mom, who doesn't look surprised to see me here.

"c'mon june." olivia pouts as she drags out the "e" when i stop walking.

"hold on, liv. i'm not going anywhere." i go up to mrs. rodrigo and hug her. and when she hugs me back for a few seconds, i go back over to olivia.

"okay, take me away." i pretend to dramatically fan myself as i hold out my other hand. olivia immediately holds my hand, bringing me upstairs to her room.

"i have so much to do with you! like watching this new netflix show, do face masks, catch up..." olivia looks away when we reach her door at the end of the tiny hallway.

"have me win assassins." i joke and feel my chest tighten when olivia laughs.

"we both know that we tied because we did nothing until the game ended."

"and i wouldn't have it any other way."

☹︎

3:11 ➤                     📶 LTE 86%

🟡🟣🔵🔴🟢🟤⚪️⚫️🟣🔵🔴🟠🟢🟡🟣🔵🟤🟢🔴🟡⚪️⚫️
assassins 🔫
─────────────────────────
imessage
today 3:11 PM