𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

3:30 ➤ 📶 LTE 71%

olivia 🔫 ⚪️
would like facetime...

⏰ 💬
remind me message

[ decline ] [ accept ]

☹︎

[ accept ]

☹︎

"what's the plan, juniper?" olivia asks as soon as the facetime connects.

"honestly," i begin speaking, "i have no idea."

"i kinda... really want us to win." olivia tells me as she cuddles a husky squishmallow that has glasses.

"i want to win too, but the only team i can see us taking down is harper's team. and of course, we didn't get them as our target. i have a vague idea of where steven and jack live, but i don't know them well enough to know what places they go to."

"yeah. i wish we got harper, but it's whatever." olivia shrugs.

"steven and jack are super close to each other and only talk to each other, so i can't get info from anyone." i sigh as i lean back onto my bed and place my phone on my stomach. "maybe find of their neighbors?"

olivia begins rambling about ideas as i tune her out to think about who i could ask.

maybe kennedy would somehow know. or i could ask kate. kate knows things.

"thoughts?"

"hmm?" i sit up to look at my phone screen.

"what are your thoughts, june?"

"um, great!" i lie and smile.

olivia smiles and then drops her smile.

"you weren't even listening, june." she whines and drags out the "e" in the nickname.

"sorry, sorry. i'm just trying to find a solution to our problem."

i sit up and then lay on my stomach on my bed, propping up my phone with a water bottle. i place a hand under my chin as i wait for olivia to answer.

"we could follow one of them home!"

"absolutely not."

"but it's not against the rules!"

"but that's creepy."

"i guess." she huffs and buries her face in her squishmallow.

"i give up. let's just wait for them to get out harper and rebecca. let's just try to stay alive this round."

"okay. whatever you say, june!"

i smile as olivia agrees with me. i look around my room for our next topic to talk about, when my eyes land on one of my bookshelves.