𝚝𝚎𝚗

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

6:00 ➤                                📶 LTE 96%

🟡
kennedy lee 🌟
─────────────────────────
imessage
today 6:00 AM

if you win i will give you
a $100 gift card to
anywhere

anywhere??

anywhere

even to a kpop store...

it would be a visa gift
card, but yeah

$100

you think i can be easily
bought??? the audacity 🤡

but the answer is yes
bcuz i could buy at least 4
albums with that gift card

i knew you could be
bought

for a very steep price of
free photocards

so are you in?

totally

olivia already agreed

sad </3

i love the girl, but free
$100 is free $100

yeah yeah

i am selfish 🤠

☹︎

i lock my phone as i get ready to go to school. music is playing off my laptop as i search through my closet for what i should wear today.

i settle on basic black leggings, a slightly oversized white tee, and college branded hoodie as it's been getting cold outside. and it's going to be freezing cold in the theater at rehearsals later.

i pack my lunch for today and double check that i have everything in my backpack. i go into the garage to pick out my shoes and to leave out the side door.

i'm in the middle of slipping on my converse and opening the door when something whizzes past me.

"what the fuck?" i mumble as i stumble backwards, shutting the door and locking it.

"open the door, liu." i hear olivia say outside the door as the handle shakes.

my eyes go wide as i see her thru the window and see the nerf bullet that nearly murdered me next to my lunchbox.

"it is 6 in the morning, rodrigo!" i yell to the door.

"thank you for the time check." she sarcastically says and points the nerf gun at the window.

i'm screwed.

i take out my phone and frantically begin texting my groupchat as i walk back inside to grab my nerf gun.

☹︎

6:20 ➤                                📶 LTE 96%