•14•

*Nobody pov*
Sapnap was woken up by his alarm. It was 10:15 am. He tried sitting up but he saw the little boy sleepin on him. His head banged like crazy right now. He layed down again, but he couldn't sleep. Karl woke up.

"You awake Sapnap?" Karl asked. Sapnap nodded not wanting to speak a lot. "Okay I will go make some breakfast" Karl got up but got gripped back to Sapnap. "Please don't leave.." Sapnap said mumbling. Karl giggled. "I will be back in 10 minutes, please I will just go and make sandwhiches" As Sapnap heard 10 minutes he let go of Karl. Karl instantly went downstairs and made about 10 sandwhiches.

He got back upstairs whit the 10 sandwhiches and sat on the bed. He gave one to Sap who took it and ate it. Karl picked an sandwhich too and ate with him. They finished Karls sandwhiches and Sapnap went to lay down again. Karl tucked him so he wouldn't get cold, Sapnap just smiled at the boy. Karl giving a small in return.

"Do you need like a head-ache medicine?" "Oh no no I'll be fine" Sapnap said putting his hands on his head. Karl went downstairs, made tea and got the medicine. He went back upstairs and gave Sapnap the tea and medicine. Sapnap smiled and took the tea and medicine. He put the tea on his table, grabbed Karl in his arms and pulled him close to him.

Karl giggled. "Mkay, you can go to sleep I will go change" Karl said. Sapnap shook his head 'no'. "Pls?" Sapnap still said no and layed down with the boy in his arms. Karl giggled. Sapnap pulled the boy closer if thats even possible.

(Time skip: 4:18pm)
They were on Sapnaps bed, laying down, watching TV. Karl was dressed already, so was Sapnap. "Do you want to do something?" Sapnap asked. "Yeah probably, but what?" "We could call Dream and George see if they want to hang out" "Sure then" Sapnap nodded and got his phone and dialed Dreams phone number because he knew if he called George, he would be at Dreams anyway and he wouldn't aggree.

"Hello?" "Hey Dream, do you want to hang out, like all 4 of us?" "Uh yeah sure then, I will pull up near your house in 20 mins then" "Okay then we will wait" "Okay then bye!" "Bye" Sapnap hung up and got from the bed to change. Karl went to his pile of clothes too and changed.

Like 5 mins or so they both waited downstairs at the sofa for Dream to arrive. Sapnap was on his phone while Karl was watching TV. About 15 minutes passed and they heard a knock on the door. Sapnap put his phone in the pocket and stood up. Karl stood up too and they both went to the door. Sapnap opened it and there was Dream and George standing.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Dream asked. Sap and Karl nodded. They all go to Dreams car and sit. Dream and Sap in front while Karl and George in the back. "Where are we going?" George asked. "I don't know probably just to hang out" "We could go to the mall" Dream said. Everyone aggreed on Dreams idea. They drove to the mall.

They got out of the car and went to the mall. They went though the shops and buyed some stuff, clothes etc. After they finished they got back in the car.

"Okay so I think since Lynn threw a party last week. We should throw one too!" Dream said driving. "Well I mean if we think about it, it should be fun!" Sapnap agreed to Dreams idea. "Sure I guess I dont mind?" Karl said eating a sandwich. "Yup yup" George answered.

They all planned a party at Dreams house. Sapnaps house wasnt big enough, Georges too, while I mean Karls, you get the point.

They planned a party at May 1st..

A/N HELLO IM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE IT!!! I EVEN FORGOT THAT I HAD WATTPAD! SORRY THIS IS VERY SHORT RN! PEASE DRINK WATER AND EAT! LOVE YOU!