•3•

*Karls pov*
Karl woke up by his mother waking him up. He got up and went to his closet, picked black jeans, turtle neck and a vintage sweather. Karl loved the fit. He went down to grab the breakfast, went through the door and left the house to go to school.

Karl went to his school by foot as always. He got to school, picking stuff from the locker. He heard girl screaming again. Athletes were here again. Karl ignored them as they walked by, but only 2 walked, 1 stayed.

The 1 athlete came to Karl and hugged from behind. Karl flinched and quickly turned back around to see Sapnap. Sapnap hugged him again and recieved a hug back from Karl.

"You kinda scared me" Karl said giggling.
"Sorry, didn't meant to" Sapnap said as he broke the hug.
"Its fine don't worry about it" Karl said as he turned around and closed the locker. Karl walked to his classroom as Sapnap followed him.
"What class do you have?" Karl asked.
"English" He answered "What about you?"
"English" Karl responded walking towards the english class.

(Time skip after school)
Karl was already out of school walking towards home. He saw the athletes standing near Sapnap's gates. Karl ignored them but he heard some running towards him. It was Sapnap. He grabbed Karl's arm and dragged him towards the other athletes.

"This is Karl" Sapnap stopped and told the other athletes still holding Karls arm.
"Damn Sap you didn't have to drag the poor boy over here" George said as he brushed Sapnaps grip from Karl.
"Sorry Karl" Sapnap said.
"Its fine don't worry" Karl responded.
"I think you know me Karl but, it nice to meet you" George held a handshake. Karl hugged him instead. George hug back. As Karl broke the hug he went back a little bit.
"Dream-" George said but was interupted.
"Don't touch George unless you want to die..." Dream looked at Karl with deadly eyes. Sapnap hugged Karl from behind. Karl held Sapnaps hands.

"Oh- I'm sorry, I uhm, I'm dream" He offered a handshake. Karl hugged him. Dream hugged back but it was a small hug. Because Sapnap dragged Karl back to his arms. Sapnap putted his chin on Karls head.

"What do you guys want to do?" Sapnap asked.
"I want to go home" Karl responded. All of them giggled at Karl's response.
"Maybe come inside?" Sapnap asked.
"Sure" As Karl responded all of them went to Sapnap's house. It was very pretty. It was designed very moderny. Karl really liked this design. It was very clean.

As couple hours passed Karl got a call from his dad. But Karl was in the bathroom so only the three athletes saw the phone ringing. Sapnap grabbed the phone and answered.
"Hello?" - Sapnap
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU B*TCH?!" -Dad
"I'm sorry but this isn't Karl." -Sapnap
"O-oh u-uhm.. This wasn't meant to Karl don't worry." -Dad
"Alright I will tell him to go ho-" -Sapnap
"What are you doing?!" Karl asked as he grabbed the phone and said "Hello?"
Karl grabbed the backpack and went outside. He had tears streaming out of his eyes. Sapnap got out too. Karl ended the phone call and was pulled into a thight hug by Sapnap.
"I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." He said "Did I messed up something?" He asked.
"Kinda of." Karl answered he sniffled. "Its nothing I will be okay" Sapnap let go of Karl and Karl went home.

As Karl got home his dad was standing next to his room door. Karl knew what's going to happend next. His dad dragged into his room, dad got out of it and locked the door.
"You aren't getting out of this room for 3 days and no food tonight neither tomorrow" His dad said. Karl was starving he really wanted to eat something, but this happend.

Karl stayed in the room for couple of hours until his stomach was really started to hurt. He texted his mom when she's coming home. He didn't got a response yet. He just sat on his bed thinking about stuff. An idea came to his mind. He grabbed his phone and texted Sapnap.

                                      Today
                                                                          Karl
                                                     Hey, are you free?
Sapnap
Yes, I am. What is it?
                                                                          Karl
                                    Can you come over, but just through my window cause my dad locked me in my room?

Sapnap
Yes sure Karl, which window is it?
                                                                          Karl
Its one in the back, it has a little roof, can you please bring food too?

Sapnap
Sure Karl, I will be there I'm like 20 minutes.

                                                                          Karl
                                          Alright I will be waiting!
                                                    Read at 7:57 pm

Karl got a relief that Sapnap is coming. He changed into more comfortable clothes, he didn't have a training today. Couple minutes later he heard knocking on his window he opened it and Sapnap got in.

"Hey" Sapnap greeted him. "Hello" Karl responded to him. "Did you brought food?" Karl asked. Sapnap nodded in response and handed him a bag of sandwiches, snacks and 2 drinks. "Thank you! Its very nice of you" Karl said as he sat on the bed and ate the sandwiches. "How did you found my room?" Karl asked as he was about to take another bite of the sandwich. "I saw the little roof you told me, I didn't see anyone in the parking lot. By the way your garage was open and no cars were there, what happend that you got locked in?" Sapnap asked Karl. Karl took another  bite of the sandwich and speaked. " Then I believe that my dad went somewhere, I don't know where my mom is 'cause she hasn't responded yet. I just came home late then." Karl said as he finished the first sandwich. Sapnap sat beside Karl and scrolling through twitter.

The boys sat there. Karl eating sandwiches and Sapnap scrolling through twitter. Later on they heard a car pull up at the garage, Karl's room was above garage so he could hear it perfectly. "My mom is home, you can go home if you want to." Karl said. "Can I stay over?" Sapnap asked. Karl nodded and pointed to the closet and Sapnap got in. Moments later Karl's mom knocked into the door and tried to open it but nothing worked. "Karl?" Karl's mom's voice was heard. "Yes mom dad locked me in today again, can you please unlock it?" Karl's asked. Minutes later his mom opened the door and sat beside Karl. "Are you okay?" She asked. Karl nodded. "Hey mom please don't be mad but I invited my friend over" Karl's mom had no face expression, it was like she was okay with it. Karl got up and went near the closet where I was. Karl opened and I got out. 

"Hello miss." I spoked. "Hello, I will keep you guys alone then alright?" She said as she got up and went out of Karl's room. We both smiled at eachother. We both sat at his bed and turned the TV in his room and watched some shows at Karl's bed. It was like 2:31 am now and we decided we will go to sleep now. Karl gave Sapnap his bigger clothes that fitted Sapnap perfectly. Karl dressed in his pj's and went to bed. "Is it okay if I sleep next to you?" Sapnap asked. "No not at all, you can sleep next to me" As Sapnap heard these words he got in the bed and layed down. "Night" "Goodnight..." The last thing that Sapnap heard it was a yawn....

A/N Hello how are my people doing? i really hope that I can update more, but I'm really out of ideas. Please if you can suggest something please I always read comments I would reallly love to hear your ideas!!! <333