•6•

TW: bullying
-
*Karl pov*
After Karl finished his classes and went to his locker. The new kid came up to him. He pushed harshly Karl into his locker making Karl hit his stomach. Karl groaned. The new boy chuckled and walked away. Karl sat down near his locker holding his waist, trying to get the pain away faster. After the pain went away he stood up limping. He believed that there was a bruise on his waist now. He locked the locker and went outside. He was still limping. He tried to call his mom and dad but they didn't pick up. He guessed that he had to walk home.

As Karl was almost out of school gates two hands were set on his shoulders. He guessed it was Sapnap, but was wrong. It was the new kid with some friends. They pulled Karl to the back of the school and pushed him against the wall making Karl fall on the floor. The boys were about to do something until he heard a familiar voice. It was Sapnap's. Sapnap scared them off and ran to Karl grunting in pain.

"Karl are you okay?!" Sapnap said picking him up. Karl just nodded. Sapnap picked him up and brought him to his car. He put Karl in the backseat and Sapnap drove to Sapnap's house. After Sapnap got to his house he got out and picked Karl up again and brought Karl into the house. Sapnap went upstairs. He layed him on onto the bed. Sapnap looked at Karl for permission to look. Karl nodded. Sapnap lifted Karl's shirt and saw little blood from Karl's stomach. Sapnap went to his bathroom, got bandages and went back to Karl. He put bandages around Karl's stomach. After he put them Sapnap layed next to Karl and hugged him. Soon Karl fell asleep.

Couple hours later Karl woke up. He tried sitting up but he fell back instead. Sapnap sat and picked Karl up and putted Karl on his foot. Karl layed his back on Sapnap's chest.
"Do you want to go back home?" Sapnap asked. Karl shook his head 'no' and Sapnap let him stay on his foot. "I will need to go to my game. Will you come?" Karl nodded. Sapnap sit Karl on the bed and went to his closet and brought Karl some clothes. He put the clothes on the bed and went out of the room, signaling Karl to dress up his clothes. Karl slowly dressed up and got up from the bed. He went downstairs Sapnap ran to Karl thinking he will fall. Sapnap grabed Karl and led him downstairs.

Sapnap let Karl sit on the couch. Sapnap gave Karl some food. Karl ate it. After Karl ate Sapnap picked Karl up and went to his car. He put Karl into the passenger seat and drobe to the field where the game will be. Karl got out of the car and started liming. Sapnap got out too and grabbed Karl's hand and went with him.

"Do you want to go to the changing room with me or going to watch right now? I will tell the coach to let u stay at the switching seats." Karl nodded. Sapnap let Karl sit at the switching seats and Sapnap went to tell his coach about it. Sapnap's coach let Karl stay there. It was a game before the grand finale. It was today when they see if they will go to the finale or not. Karl watched Sapnap running back and to the sides. The game went for like 2 hours, It was an intense game. Karl sat at the swithcing seats with the coach, sometimes chit-chatting. Karl clapped his hands when they scored a goal everytime.

It was 15-15. Karl saw that Sapnap was sweating like crazy man. The round started again. They ran and... They scored!!! Everyone stood up and cheered, Karl stood up too and clapped. It was Sapnap who scored the goal. Everyone came to Sapnap to cheer on him. They got into the grand finale. It was very big for Sapnap. He really wanted to win this last year with his school.

After everyone chilled out and Sapnap went to change to normal clothes. Karl waited in coaches room, giving the athletes cheering. George came to Karl to chat since Dream was with Sapnap, talking too.

After Sapnap and Dream changed they both came to the two little boys. Dream came behind and hugged George. George smiled amd blushed little bit. Karl smiled at them. Sapnap smiled too but looking at Karl. Karl felt being watched and turned to Sapnap. Sapnap opened his arms to let the boy in. Karl fell into Sapnaps arms and said "I'm proud of you guys" Karl said smiling. Everyone chuckled. "Alright, we will go home now if you guys don't mind us" Dream said as he and George left the room. Me and Sapnap decided that we will go to his place again.

When we drove to Sapnaps place. He led me to the kitchen to make some pancakes with him. Karl got the eggs and flour, Sapnap sugar and milk. They both mixed the ingredients. After mixing they put in the frying pan and cooked it. Karl put 2 pancakes in each plate. They went to the kitchen table, sat and ate them.

After they ate, they both went to go for a walk, walking Karl back home. "So what do you do when you aren't going to training?" Sapnap asked me. "Not much just drawing, listening to music, being on instagram, but what about you?" I asked. "I hang out with George and Dream" He answered. "If you want to you can come with us one day, I really feel like third-wheeling over there" He added. I Nodded "It would be fun" I say we both still walking towards my house.

We approach my house and I unlock the door. I stand in the door frame, Sapnap standing outside. "Alright I will talk to you later" He says. I nod. "Bye!" He waved as he starts walking back to his house. "Bye-bye!" I wave back. I go inside and see my mother sitting and eating my pasta, looking very happy while eating. "What?" I asked her. "So how was it?" "What was?" "The game?" "They won!" I say as I walk closer to my mom. "And your eating my pasta I made" I add. She giggles. "Sorry, do you want to go for a walk together?" She asked. I shook my head 'no' "Mom I just came back, I need to do my home work." I say as I go upstairs limping from todays accident. She notices.

"Karl why are you limping?" She stands up as I stop. "I-uhm.." "KARL YOU DID NOT!!" "What?... OH NO MOM WHAT THE HELL! I GOT PUSHED IN MY LOCKER AND I HIT MY STOMACH AND IT STARTED BLEEDING, SAPNAP HELPED ME AND BANDAGE IT LOOK!!" I said as I lift Sapnap hoodie to show the bandage. She deeply sighs. "Karl you scared me, but are you okay?" I nod as I go upstairs to my room and went to do my homework.

Like and hour later my mom came knocking. I shouted 'Come in!' I really like that my mom knock. She came with a bandage in her hand. I go my bed and sit on it. My mom comes and sits beside me.  She unwraps my other bandage and wraps a new one. "You alright?" She asked me. I nod as I go back to my table to do my homework. "Do you want to go to the training tomorrow? You got hit pretty hard" She said worrying. "I will try to, if I can't do pretty much anything I will tell the coach. You know he's nice." I say looking at my homework trying to focus. "Alrighty then" She says as she walks out of my room. I'm still doing my homework...

A/N hello how r u people? I might believe this story would have like 15 chapters, atleast what I want to do. Please leave more requests. Thought this chapter wont come out today, but I need to study for my test tomorrow so here you go!! <333