•2•

*Karls pov*
After Karl ate dinner he went to his room and changed to his pj's and went to sleep not long after.

The next morning a buzz wole Karl up. It was his alarm. He turned it off and got up from his bed, went to his closet and picked up a turtle neck, a sweather and black jeans and put them on.

After he got dressed he went downstairs to get his breakfast. He grabbed a sandwich and maked his way to school. He had an training lesson today, so he had to get off school 20 minutes early.

He got to his math class. He doodled on his notebook as he waited for the teacher to come to the class. As he waited a person came to sit next to him. It was Sap.

"Hey how you doing?" He asked me.
"Im alright, what about you?" I respond.
"Better now with you" He says. My face got little pink. I just giggled in response. He smiles at me. The teacher came in the class and we went to write in the notebooks the lesson.

At this class, there was nothing important to know so when his last class came, he went out of the school 20 minutes earlier. He walked to the training field  listening to music and humming in sync.

When the training came, they had a training competition. Karl was standing in front to start the competition. He tossed to the girl and she went around and pushed the ball to Karl and he made a goal. Everyone was cheering making him that in first time. The competitors coach wasn't very happy about it as Karl assumed.
The game went on for 2,5 hours, everyone was tired from running so the coaches decided to stop the competition. It was 7-9, Karls team won. They were kinda hard to snap as alot of other competition it was like 8-14 and 7-15 something like that.

After the training Karl changed into his normal clothes and started walking to the exit until he has been met with someone named Sapnap.

"Hey! You were carrying this competition!" He cheered me on.
"Thank you, I tried my best because the coach didn't told us as he has ADHD" I smile to him still walking.
"Yeah but your really good" He smiled at me.
"Thank you" I respond the same thing.
They chit-chatted till they came to Sapnaps car.
"Do you want a ride?" He asked.
"If your heading that way?" I ask
"Yes I am, Im going home I can drop you off" He says getting in the car, I get in too.

The trip was with comfortable silence with Sapnaps music. We asked eachother some small questions. It was my house. I point to it and he stops near my house.

"Thank you for lifting me" I say as I got out of the car and went next to his window.
"No problem, see you soon. Oh and yeah btw heres my snap" He gives me a ripped paper whit written Sapnaps snap. I take it.
"Alright bye!"  I waved at him as I go to my house and unlock it.

I got into the house and went upstairs to my room to take a nap. I was very tired.

I got up in an hour an went to sit in my chair and do my homework. After I did my homework I got my phone and went to snap to add Sapnap. I added him. Like 2 minutes later I got added back. I already got a message.

nickme44: Hey! Is this Karl?
eboykarljqcobs: Yes this is hello!
nickme44: Cool, what are you doing?
eboykarljqcobs: Nothing just finished my homework.
nickme44: Alrighty. I will text you layer okay?
eboykarljqcobs: Yeah okay.
nickme44: Bye!
eboykarljqcobs: Bye!!<3

Karl thought to himsled why did he send a heart to him. He put his phone on the table as he heard a snap notification.
nickme44: <3
He smiled at the response and felt a relief. He went to get his skateboard and went outside to skate. He skated like what? 2 meters and has met my Sapnap.

"Hey!" He waved
Karl looked the way someone was yelling. It was Sapnap. Karl waves and stopped near Sapnap.
"Where heading?" He asked.
"Uhm just somewhere, I don't know yet but just going somewhere" I responded
"Can I join you?" He asked
"You can skate?" Karl asked as Sapnap went to his open garage and got the skate board. Karl smiled in response. Sapnap putted his skateboard and grabbed Karls hand as Karl almost fell of his but still was on his skateboard, but was holding on Sapnaps hand. Karl let go of Sap's hand and rided next to Sapnap.

They skated for couple of hours and they both went home.
"I will see you tomorrow Karl" Sapnap stopped, Karl did too.
"Yeah alright bye!" Karl waved and went home.

As he got back home he put his skateboard next to a wall and went upstairs to his room. He got a message from Sapnap already.

nickme44: Hey r you home?
eboykarljqcobs: Hello, yes I am!
nickme44: Alright just checking in. Can I get your number by any chance?
eboykarljqcobs: Yeah sure its ##-######## :]
nickme44: Alright thank you, I will text you rn.

Karl got a message from unknown number. He knew it was Sapnap so responded with a ":]" and added him to the contacts names by : •Sappy <3• Karl smiles and texted him that hes going to sleep amd recieved a "goodnighy have a great sleepy dream! <3" Karl smiled and responded with "Thank you goodnight <3"
He smiled, went to his closet changed to his pj and went to sleep.

A/N Heloo how r u guys doing? I hope your doing well and have a great night/ day/morning!