•5•

TW: cussing
-
*Sapnap pov*
I arrived at Karl's training field. I think he was surprised to see me there. Couple of girls came to me and talked sh*t about Karl. I didn't care about them. When I asked is he they're leader they stuttered. I walked to Karl and hugged him. He hugged me back. I saw Karl's coach and went to sit down.

Karl's coach greeted me and talked to me about things. He was very nice to a coach. Coach went to drink some coffee until the other girls from the other team and challanged them. Karl didn't want to play today. But he knew that if he doesn't play they will tell him he's a loser or even a p*ssy. He aggreed and everyone was happy on the other team. Karl grabbed a ball and put the girls and the boys in his team. Karl was in front.

*Karls pov*
"Two-ones?" Karl asked. The girl in front of nodded. Karl and the girl banged on the field and Karl took the ball in-front. He passed to the other boy and the boy passed to him. Karl
made a goal. Everyone from his team screamed and woohood. Karl smiled and runned back to his place. The other team started now and Karl took the ball again. He made a goal. This game was going on for 30 minutes. It was 2-5. Karl's team won. Karl was sitting drinking his water bottle. Karl's coach came back from the coffee break and saw everyone out of breath. Teamates laughed.

After the training Karl went to change and came back. Sapnap offered him to drive him back home. Karl nodded and they got in the car and drove back home. Sapnap stopped at Karls house and Karl got out. Karl went to Sapnaps window and told him to come inside. Sapnap smiled and got out of the car and went into Karls house. They went to his room and Sapnap watched TV as Karl did his homework.

Karl was very tired. He got in bed where Sapnap was. He layed down next to Sapnap watching TV with him. Karl later on fell asleep. Sapnap noticed him my his little quiet snores. He put on a blanket on Karl and got out of his house quietly. Karl sleep for 1 hour and woke up to see nobody there. He texted Sapnap where did he go. Sapnap responded. 'You were sleeping so I left. Hope you had a great nap' Karl smiled at the message and responded with 'I really did. Thank you for driving me home' 'Anytime' Karl smiled and went downstairs to make some food for himself. He made pasta.

Karl made pasta and went to sit and eat. He turned on his computer and watched youtube. After couple of hours Karl has already have finished eating and was just laying down on his bed going through instagram. He got a message. 'Want to hang out little bit?' 'Yeah sure' 'Alright be there in 2 minutes' 'Were you outside my door the hold time?' Karl didn't got a response instead he got a knock on his window. He let Sapnap in through his window. Sapnap hugged him. He hugged back.

"Did you sleep well?" Sapnap asked sitting on Karls bed. Karl nodded and sat beside Sapnap.
"What do we do?" Karl asked. Sapnap shrugged. "Maybe want to watch a movie" He asked. Sapnap nodded and they both went downstairs and turned HBO on. They both watched 'Euphoria' Karl didn't like it much but Sapnap just laughed through whole 4 episodes. Karl was little uncomfortable but he giggled along.

After 4 episodes they both desided to go to sleep. Karl ran upstairs to change into pj's, he guessed Sapnap is staying over tonight. Sapnap went to the bathroom and changed what Karl got. When Sapnap changed he layed down next to Karl who was sleepy. Sapnap brushed his hand through Karls hair and layed down to see Karls grey eyes shut. Later on Sapnap fell asleep too.

(Time skip)
Karl woke up from slight brushing on his cheek. He opened his eyes and saw Sapnap brushing his cheek with his finger. They both smiled at each other. "I have a game tonight, can you come?" Sapnap asked. Karl nodded. Ofcourse he will go. Sapnap leaned and kisses Karl's forehead. Karl hid under the covers trying to hide his embarrasment. Sapnap chuckled. He pulled the covers off Karl's face, cupped it and brushed his face with his fingers. Karl hugged him and put his head in Sapnap's chest blushing deeply. Sapnap hugged his waist and his head. Sapnap got up leaving the boy laying deeply red.

Sapnap dressed his clothes and picked the laying boy in a bride style. Karl put his hands over his face trying to hide it. Sapnap is just laughing at the poor boy. He put the boy down. Karl went straight to his closet, picked some clothes and sprinted to the bathroom to change. Couple minutes passed and Karl got out. He wasn't blushing that deeply now. They both went downstairs and grabbed sandwiches that Karl made them by the minute and went to Sapnap's car to drive to school. The silence was loud this time. Karl looked at the window trying to focus onto some people. Sapnap got out when they arrived at school, later on Karl got out too.

After they got out there was announced that there was a new student with a new teacher. He guessed it was a new technology teacher as the last one didn't came. It was actually his first class. Sapnap had the same one. They both walked to the door of the class and waited for the teacher to come, because the class was locked. They waited for couple of minutes and a new teacher came to them. The teacher was very tall, about 32 years old, orange hair, glasses. He opened the class and he let Karl and Sapnap in. Karl sat in the 3 row, Sapnap next to him. The teacher said that his name was Jackson. Karl said his name, so did Sapnap.

They waited for the students to come to class. Later on the teacher started the class. Karl thought this class was very boring. He put his arms crossed on the table and put his hand on them. Sapnap noticed it and moved to Karl's hair to play with his hair. Karl didn't mind it. Karl was very comfortable with Sapnap. Karl didn't like when people played with his hair, it felt very weird to him, but to Sapnap he didn't mind it. The class eventually ended. Everyone got out.

Karl went to his locker and picked a notebook for his english class. He closed the locker and saw Sapnap standing near it. Karl flinched. He didn't know that Sapnap was here. He gave Sapnap a 'stop' look but giggled at the same time. Karl went to his english class, Sapnap followed him. They got into the class and sat down. In this one they didn't sit together. Karl seated alone, Sapnap with Dream. And that's when they met the new kid..

 A/N Helloo how r u guys? Hope you are good!!1!!!11!! New chapter wont come out till friday, I need to study for 2 test's this week! I'm very sorry!! <33 By the way I made a bracelet to keep me away from self harm :]