dead boy in my room

Tw- mention of abuse, talk of suicide, mention of self harm, mention of death

Eret-
After i died i didn't go to like a white light. No instead i just woke up in the hospital, it took me a while to figure out i was dead.

I walked up to someone "hello im lost?" The person looked confused "young boy you are dead" i looked at the figure "what's your name?" I couldn't find my words for a minute but i manged to stuttered out my name "eret" the man nodded "im jshlatt how'd yeah die?" I paused a moment "the shooting that happened at the pride event" the man looked hurt "I'm sorry, i died from a heart attack" i nodded sadly "will i ever be able to see my brother again" shlatt looked at me "yeah but i think you should give it time, i will teach you how to be able to show your self to people its pretty easy" i smiled and nodded at least i will be able to see him again.

We worked and practiced for a few months he even showed me how to pass to the after life tho i didn't want to yet i have to make sure ranboo is doing well. But me and shlatt helped other people pass, along the way we met mexican dream and he joined us and helped, "how did you die mexican dream?" I asked one day he looked at me "listen kid people that are a different race don't always get treated fair in my case i was walking home from the store some women called the cops on me, they came and i announced i was reaching in my pocket for my id and well they shot me" i started at him sadness filling my eyes "why did she call the police on you?" Mexican dream shrugged "don't know" i sighed it was awful the things people do.

(Time skip to a day before he appears in Phil's room)

I had helped a lot of people pass over to the after life it gave me a sense of full fill ment but i still wanted to check on ranboo "listen kid if you go see ranboo make sure he is doing good you will pass on?" Shlatt asked. I nodded "only if he is doing ok without me" he nodded and took me to him. I walked around the house it was quiet, i walked up the stairs and saw phil pass me, he didn't notice me because i was invisible at the moment. I walked to ranboo's room he wasn't there, i checked Phil's room and found him sleeping. I walked over to the corner of the room and made my self visible, i saw ranboo start to stir so i just stood there. He opened his eyes and looked at me in complete fear, phil walked in "ranboo what's wrong?" Ranboo shakily pointed at me. Phil turned around and dropped his apple "e-eret?" I nodded and waved "uh h-hi" they looked completely stunned "h-how why?" I sighed "i haven't moved on i wanted to make sure ranboo was ok" ranboo looked down "i will be watching over you ranboo ok? For a little while till i know i can leave and be at peace ok?" Ranboo looked up, i smiled and disappeared. Shlatt showed up next to me, i was outside the house now "hey kid ready to move on?" I shook my head "he is not well shlatt let me stay till he is better ok?" Jshlatt nodded "till you think he is ok" i nodded and hugged him. Mexican dream appeared "hola Nino" i smiled "hey MD how are yeah" i asked, he smiled "bueno bueno"

Ranboo-
His soul was still here? Why? He said he wasn't going to leave till he was at peace. I sighed i was secretly happy he was here tho sad he hasn't moved on. Phil looked at me "was i hallucinating?" I shook my head 'i don't think so' he nodded "uh ok its uh" he looked at the time "already 10! Ok we need to get ready bad will be here soon ok?" I sighed and nodded. I got up and went to my room.

Time skip to noon.

I walk down stairs and saw bad and skeppy "hi ranboo how are yah feeling" bbh asked, i assumed phil told him what happened. 'Fine' (bsl) he nodded "do you want to talk about it in private?" I nodded and me and bad went to my room. I sighed "can you tell me about the voices" he asked. 'They are always there' i stoped and took a deep breath 'they are all bad but i can ignore them most of the time' (bsl) 'well they got really loud, i had attempted before and one voice had caused it, since then the voice went away but it came back last night' (bsl) i was signing pretty fast now and was starting to get anxious 'but a nice voice one i haven't heard before told me to stop and think then told me to go tell Phil' 'it was weird my voices don't usually help me' bad looked at me "when did you start getting these voices?" I shrugged 'i don't remember' he nodded. "How do you remember stuff when you forget?" Bad asked 'memory book' (bsl). "Do you mind if i see this memory book" i shook my head violently no one can see it he might take it. "I won't take it ok? I just want to see it" i looked at him 'promise?' (Bsl) i asked "i promise ranboo" i nodded and got up and went over to my drawer. I pulled out my book and slowly handed it to him 'i am going to go get a drink i trust you wont take it' bad smiled and nodded so i walked out.

Eret-
I was floating outside his window smiling, he is trusted a adult! That was a big step forward but i was still worried about the voices he was having.

Flash back to the night before

I was training with shlatt when i heard ranboo he seemed distressed. I don't know how i could hear him from so far away but i did. I looked at shlatt "i can hear ranboo well more like in his head he is thinking not to good things how can i help him" jshlatt thought a minute before i gasped "i need to do something now! He is going to hurt him self or even k-kill him self if i don't do something!" "Ok kids i showed you how to talk to someone threw there mind its easy just imagine you are talking to the person but in your head" shlatt explained, i nodded and closed my eyes

Think rationally ok? I said in my head hoping ranboo heard

Go get phil go he will help you

I paused i heard his voices get quieter before one stared harassing him. I did all i could to make it stop but it didn't, but then i heard phils voice and the voice stopped and i was pushed out of his head. "Did it work?" Jshlatt asked, i smiled and nodded "i think so thank you" he nodded.

Flash back over

I was snapped out of thought by Mexican dream "hey Md what's up?" "Hey can you help me with something?"  He asked, i nodded and followed him. We came up to a house not far from phil's house. "This is my little brothers house i want to see him but i am to sacred" i nodded "he has moved on and i don't want to back track him. Do you think you can go in there and tell him im ok?" I smiled "sure! I would be happy to" md (mexican dream) smiled.

I walked into the house and threw the walls. I went up to the room that md said was his brothers room. I walked threw the door and saw a boy with dark brown hair and a beenie. He was sitting on his bed staring out the window. "Hello" i said still not making my self visible. The boy jumped "uh hi?"  Then i made my self visible "i am a friend of mexican dream" the boy looked at me "y-your a ghost?!" I laughed "yep now whats your name?" The boy looked stunned "quackity" "hello quackity i am eret and your brother has sent me to check on you" he stayed quiet for a minute "wait eret as in ranboo's brother?" I nodded slowly "not the point tho your brother wanted to let you know he is doing good and to not worry" quackity stared tearing up "he is ok and happy?" I smiled and nodded "thank you tell him i am doing good i am passing all my classes and i made some friends please" he was crying "ok i will i promise" he smiled "good bye quackity take good care of my brother" quackity nodded, i disappear back outside and saw md crying "thank you eret i really appreciate that" he stood up and looked at me smiling "look you have officially helped 100 people cross over" he stared to dissolve into a white light "thank you eret" i stared crying i wasn't sad tho i was happy i help him move on. He was gone but i knew i would see him again soon when i cross over.

Which i felt would be very soon

Hey not what some of you expected lol but i hope you enjoy this chapter! Enjoy this chapter.

Please consider joining my discord server!

https://discord.gg/mjUBfjPR

Remember!
Drink your water
Don't hurt your self
Bind safely
Keep living

Have a wonderful moring/afternoon/night

Word count: 1652 poggg