as my world caves in

Btw i will not be putting a tw on gay or anything homosexual suck it up and if you don't like it the bye bye (Btw this chapter will mostly be erets pov don't worry after this chapter it will be back to manly beeing ranboo cuz shit is about to go down)
(Tw death)

Phil-
I got up early, i was pretty happy because today was the pride parade and i was going to take the boys. I walked down stairs and made breakfast i made some pancakes and eggs. After about 30 minutes wilbur came down stairs rubbing his eye "dad its only 7 am why are you awake?" I shrugged at him and continued cooking. "Hey wil what do you feel about the pride parade?" Wil took a minute to answer "i think its cool and a great way for them to express them selves" i nodded happy with the answer and continued cooking, after a few minutes i heard wil yell i wiped around and saw ranboo by him "Oh my gosh you scared me, he was so silent coming down stairs" ranboo shook his head and simply said "I've been down here" i was surprised because i was sure everyone was still asleep. He sat at the island next to wil and i though why not ask him the same question "hey ranboo how do you feel about the pride parade?" I didn't really expect an answer but he talked again "I've always wanted to go" i nodded "kay go get ready and wake up eret and techno" his and wilburs eyes widened "wait seriously?" I heard erets voice and turned to see him in his pj's looking shocked, i smiled "yep" he had a big smile on his face then he looked at ranboo. Ranboo got up and walked over to him and whispered a bit.

Eret-
Did i hear him correctly we were actually going to pride! I got so happy and looked at ranboo, he walked over to me "will you tell him?" I frowned i hadn't though of that of course i want to show my pride but i barely know these people how could i trust them. A million thoughts running threw my head but they got cut off by techno walking in "what's going on?" He asked "Were going to the pride parade" techno nodded and sat down at the island. We followed and sat down and started eating. I felt a bit anxious for some reason, so i just ate my food in silence.

After i finished i put my dish in the sink and walked up stairs to get ready, i sat on my bed a bit thinking what i should do when i heard a knock on the door "come in" i shouted techno walked into my room and shut the door "are you excited to go to pride?" He asked, i was confused for a minute on why he was asking "i am I've always wanted to go but never got the chance" he nodded and pulled out the chair at my desk and sat down. "I though i would let you know that we aren't homophobic and won't judge you" i was shocked "i saw you put a flag in your bag it looked like you were hiding it because i only caught a glimpse before ranboo walked in front of you" i looked at the ground "there is no reason to be ashamed I support you and i know wilbur and phil will support you" i nodded not being able to talk "you don't have to tell them but i will be there if you do" and even for a split second i saw techno smile, i nodded and smiled. He got up and left, i decided that even if they didn't support he would go to pride and show his pride and besides if they didn't support it why would he suggested going to pride? I got up and grabbed a white button up top and a green striped jumper as long as blue ripped trousers. I grabbed my platform boots ans put them on then i pulled out my pride flag and put it in a bag along with a lot of water some pride pins and little snacks. I grabbed my lanyard it had a few pins on it one side had a bi flag but i don't think they'll noticed. I grabbed my bag and walked to ranboo's room and knocked, a few minutes later ranboo opened the door and let me in "you ready ranboo?" He nodded and finished putting on his shoes, we walked down stairs and sat in the family room waiting for everyone else.

Techno-
I finished getting ready i had decided to go all out and scare little children, i was wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt with frilly things at the end, then i had black pants on and knee high boots. I grabbed my crown and walked down stairs, i saw eret and ranboo sitting in the family room, eret turned around and smiled "hi techno you look fancy" i nodded. I saw his lanyard it had a bisexual flag on it and smiled that he was confident enough to wear that even if it was small. I sat down on the opposite couch and watched some random comedy show. After a bit wilbur and phil came down stairs wearing pretty normal clothes. "Are yah ready to go boys?" We nodded and walked out the door.