what the hell happend

(Tw mention of abuse, alcohol, needles)

Wilbur-
Ranboo ended up falling asleep in techno's arms, that wasn't the problem the problem was he was a tall ass teenager and we didn't know if we could carry him up stairs. We all collectively deiced to put him on the couch and that on its own was not easy because we was not trying to wake him up but damn he was fucking heavy. After what felt like forever tho we got him on the couch with a pillow and a blanket, i walked back to the kitchen amd sat down phil did the same and techno, he just stood in the door way and like always had no emotion across his face.

Phil sighed and put his head in his hands "that kid has been threw so much shit" i nodded, how was it fair a
15 year old had so much bad things happen to him one after another like fuck he can't seem to catch a break. Techno stayed silent. "Do you think he had any friends in the orphanage?" Phil asked I shrugged "i could ask" phil nodded, i didn't know what he was planning bur what ever it was i was bond to find out sooner or later. Techno walked out of the room "night dad" phil looked up a bit surprised but he new that techno was probably tired from what just happened "good night tech"

Techno-
I walked up stairs and was about to go to my room but i saw that there was a light coming from ranboo's room. I walked in and saw a candle "shit" the candle was knocked over. I ran and grabbed it, there was a small fire but i managed to put it out with out the fire alarms going off. I sighed and was about to leave when something caught my attention, a book. I walked over to it, it said memory book, i new ranboo had memory lost so i wasn't to surprised because he seemed to not remember much of his past. I reluctantly grabbed it and opened it to the first page.

Hi im ranboo i don't remember my last name any more. I am 7 years old, my parents died when i was 4 from a car crash....

I stoped and took a deep breath

After that i don't know what quite happened but next thing i remember is i am in a orphanage, sorry journal that's all i remember today.

I sighed and turned to the next page i could feel my anxiety rising

Hi im ranboo, i am still 7, i went to my first foster home, they were so nice at first they loved me and i loved them but i guess i said the wrong thing and it made them mad. I don't remember much but all i know was i was in the hospital for a while.

I told my self i should stop but i deiced one more page just one more, big mistake.

Hi im ranboo i am 7 and a half, i am currently at my 2nd foster home, they are not nice at all. It has been a few days since i ate and they came in and hit me a lot, but one good thing happened i met a boy! His name is uh, uhm let me ask. Hi im back his name is eret! He seems really nice and helps me when he can, there is another person his name was... Let me ask eret.

Im back! His name was tubbo! He really like bees but he crys a lot tho i don't blame him i cry to, we all cry. Anyways i don't remember the people who come in here and hurt us but they always smell like beer, i know this because my dad always smelled that way.

I shut the book and walked out of the room. I regret snooping. I walked to my room and shut the door, welp no sleep again tonight i guess.

Wilbur-
I ended up fall asleep on the arm chair in the living room.

I woke up grogly and looked at the time 8 am. I sighed and walked to the kitchen just to be greeted by techno cooking "AH! Fuck techno you scared me what are you doin awake and cooking?" Techno turned around, he had his hair tied into a messy bun and was also wearing his glasses. "Thought phil could use the sleep he is getting eye bags like me" techno said with a chuckle and turned back to the food. I walked over to him "want help?" He looked at me "after you have coffee because i know you don't function properly with out it" we both laughed but i knew he was right so i went to make some coffee. While waiting for it i realized something, techno he notices everything, every little detail he was very observant he could tell what your feeling to the point you think he is reading your mind. He also cares a lot even tho he never shows it, tho i already new this we have been brothers for a pretty long time.

As i was lost in thought and waiting for my coffee i heard light feet running down the stairs "god does he know how to sleep in" techno said while rolling his eyes, i laughed. Phil quickly walked in but stoped "hey boy sorry i slept in" i looked at him "dad its 8:30 you have not slept in" phil just laughed "want help?" Techno shook his head "i got dum dum to help me" i rolled my eyes "watch it buddy there are sharp objects in here" i said half joking, "your dad is also in here and would personally kill both of you" we all started laughing well techno was more of a cackle but all well.

Phil ended up helping after i almost burnt down the kitchen "techno i didn't know you new how to cook?" I said surprised "yeah i don't use this skill bc it can be held against me" phil stared laughing "dad i have all the power to poison the food" that just made everyone die laughing yet again.

Ranboo-
I opened my eyes, they were still very heavy but i needed to get up. I groaned and sat up, i could quite recall what happened yesterday. I sighed and got up i felt it was kinda important to know. I walked in and saw wilbur and techno wresting on the ground while phil was laughing, phil looked at me "hey mate how ya feeling" i shrugged then pointed at the curiously "oh there just play fighting over something i can't even remember" i slightly smiled. I sat down by phil at the table and looked at him questioning him and hoping he understood, he didn't "what's wrong buddy?" Phil asked. At this point techno and wilbur were sitting down eating and glaring at each other. I sighed and pointed at my head, eventually i gave up and grabbed a pencil and paper and wrote down my question.

Phil-
He eventually wrote down what he wanted to say, i was still confused why he didn't talk even tho he never talked much before.... The incident, he hadn't said a single thing since then not a single thing and i was getting worried.

He handed me the paper and i read it. What happened yesterday, no memory after dinner. I looked up at him "you don't remember" he looked down and nodded, i sighed "it's not your fault mate do you want me to tell you what happened?" He nodded slowly. I took a deep breath, i looked at wilbur and techno, for a split second i could see a hint of anxiety in techno's eyes but only for a split second before he hid it. "Well you broke a glass cup and freaked out, you thought i was going to hurt you for doing so which i am hear to make very clear i would never and i mean never put my hands on any of my kids to intentionally hurt them" ranboo nodded slowly listening to what i had to say. "Well we all realized that you stared to have a panic attack which we will discuss in a minute, i tried to calm you but techno stepped up and he calmed you, then you fell asleep in his arms" i could see a hint of embarrassment on him which made me chuckle. "Now can i ask you a question" ranboo hesitated before nodding, "how long have you had panic attacks like these" he didn't answer for what felt like a while before he wrote something down.
As long as i could remember. I nodded and looked up at him "ok well i have made an appointment with psychiatrist and also a regular check up with a doctor, you appointment with the psychiatrist is tommorow and your doctors appointment is next month because they were all booked" ranboo sinked into his seat "don't be afraid i will be there and the boy will be if you want" i smiled at him.

Ranboo-
Going to a psychiatrist seemed very scary well both sounded scary, i had a deathly fear of needles and i also just didn't like people.

Everyone was eating but i didn't feel hungry so i just got up and read a book in the living room.

Tommorow was going to be a shit show

Heloooooo kt here i hope you like this chapter it currently midnight (00:59!) And i have been fighting a head ace for about an hour but i found some medicine so i thought i would give you guys another chapter!

🥚Happy Easter🐣 !!!!!

Remember!
Drink your water
Don't hurt your self
Bind safely
Keep living

All my pog champs are so valid and beautiful!

Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night

Word count: 1671 pog!