a piece of me

Tw: blood, talk of death, panic attack,hospital

Phil-
We had been at the hospital for a while because of what happened the hospital was insanely busy "dad my shoulder really hurts" it hurt seeing my child in pain "i'll go see when they are going to get you in" he nodded and i got up and walked up to the front desk "excuse me we have been here for 2 hours my son was shot i need a doctor" the lady looked at me "im so sorry sir we are trying our best it's very busy i will have a doctor with you shortly" i nodded and sat next to wilbur and techno (ranboo was on the other side of techno) it was getting late and we still have not seen a doctor for wilbur he looked really pale and like he might pass out at any minute, i looked at his bandages and saw the blood seeping threw i got very worry the bandages were only suppost to be a temporary fix. "William soot?" I stood up and helped wil up techno and ranboo close behind just as we took our first step wilbur fell forward i caught him "we have an emergency in the front lobby assistance requested" the doctor said into his radio he ran over to us "he lost a lot of blood its seeping threw the bandages" just as he said that more doctors rushed in with a stretcher and carried him away "sir please stay here" they left leaving me and the boys standing there. We walked back to the waiting area waiting anxiously when a doctor came up "are you the parental guardian of eret?" I stood up quickly "yes i am" he nodded "im sorry for your lost sir you can go see him" i sighed i knew he was dead but it really was sinking in i looked at ranboo, could he handle seeing his dead brother. "Would you guys like to see him he is all cleaned up" i though and shook my head "i don't think they could handle it" just as i said that ranboo was next to me "i-i need to see him" i sighed and nodded.

Ranboo-
As we walked down the hallways i felt my anxiety climbing i wanted to see him but at the same time i didn't. I stopped at the door and saw his cold life less body on a table, i started tearing up all of a sudden the air was not coming easily "t-thats not h-him" he looked different i didn't want to admit he was dead. I tried to keep it together as i walked over to him i stared crying and whispered "you left to soon please please wake up it's not time yet please" i felt the tears run down my face and on to the table. Phil walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder it made me flinch, he backed away. My breathing was becoming uneven and my sight was slightly blurry "this is a dream this is a dream this is a dream" i fell to the ground

Techno-
When i saw he fell i ran over to him phil close behind, he was wheezing for air amd kept repeating this is a dream over and over again. I knew that he was having a panic attack and based off the reaction he gave phil when he touched him he didn't need a hug "hey ranboo listen to me ok lets take deep breaths ok ready copy me ok, breath in....... breath out" i repeated this till his breathing was normal. I helped him up and walked back to the waiting area, phil stayed and talked to the doctor.

We sat there for about another hour before phil came and sat next to us, i looked at the time 11 pm. I sighed we have been here for hours and i was drained but i was really worried for wilbur so i didn't sleep. Finally a doctor came out "Philza Minecraft?" He hoped up and me and ranboo joined him "that would be me" the doctor nodded "the shot was clean went right threw and didn't damage anything important just some blood vessels he should make a full recovery" phil nodded and i sighed with relief "he can leave when ever he is all good to go just make sure he takes it easy i prescribed him pain killers for the pain so he should take it when ever it hurts" phil nodded in relief "thank you doctor" the doctor nodded and lead us to his room.

Wilbur-
Everything was blurry when i came to i was in a white room with a gown on. I sat up and rubbed my head, then slumped back down. I was so happy when i saw phil, techno, and ranboo come in, they smiled at me "how yah feelin mate?" I chuckled "like shit" Phil nodded "well heres your close go and get dressed and we will head home sound good?" I nodded "hell yeah im so tried" they left so i could change, i quickly changed and the doctors came in to check on me one last time "how yah feeling william" "you can call me wil and im feeling a bit better tho i would like to know what the hell happened at that parade?" The doctor sighed "a bunch of very homophobic people with guns attacked saying it was gods will" i rolled my eyes it wasn't gods will for many people to be hurt and killed for no reason what so ever. I walked out of the room and up to phil "ready to go mate" i nodded and we left.