healing? only time will tell

Wilbur-
It has been exactly 1 week since the incident the men who did it still await trial, i am getting better and healing fast physically but i think when i speak for all of us when i say we are not doing good mentally. We barley new the kid and we were taking it pretty hard and i can't begging to imagine how ranboo was handling this. I sighed and got out of bed, 2 pm already! Damn i slept long. I sighed and grabbed my yellow jumper and grey joggers then walked down stairs. "Afternoon wil sleep well?" Phil chuckled, i rolled my eyes "slept like a princes" i snickered Phil rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Watcha doing dad?" I ask as i walk over to the kitchen. "Making dinner" i nodded "what are you making" phil looked at me "little kids who ask to many questions" he laughed and i mockingly laughed at him but ended up laughing to. It had been a while since I laughed. Phil seemed happy, the house seemed content

For now.

(Time skip to about 5:30 [17:30] )

(Tw: panic attack)
Ranboo-

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling not thinking of anything in particular just zoning out. I hears a knock on my door, i sighed and walked over to see who it was, it was phil. "Hey dinner is ready" he smiled at me, i nodded and followed him down stairs. I sat across from wilbur, techno was beside him and phil was across from techno (sitting beside me). I looked down at my food and stared eating, avoiding conversations. I was almost done eating when phil stared talking to me "so ranboo how do you feel about school?" I hated it i always got bullied for being rude but i just shrugged. "Have you been to school before?" He asked, i nodded, he nodded back. The rest of dinner was silent except for a few side conversations here and there, i finished my dinner as quickly as i could and got up but as i got up my glass cup fell on the floor. I stared at it in fear, are they going to hurt me because i broke a glass!? My breathing stared to pick up, i faintly heard phil say shit before my hearing left me, i looked around the room at everyone expecting something to happen, i saw lips moving but i heard nothing. Phil got up and reached out his hand towards me, i flinched really hard i thought he was going to hit me, i threw my hands up to cover me from being hit. My breathing became more rapid and i felt like i was going to pass out. I felt someone touch me and i jerked away, i looked around quickly feeling light headed, why has he not hit me yet. My head was spinning a mile a minute air wouldn't flow threw my lungs properly and black dots were dancing in my vision, i fell to the ground and clenched my shirt tears started falling down from my face i couldn't speak. Suddenly i heard a montone voice but just that voice "listen ranboo i need you to copy my breathing"

Techno-
I saw the glass break and looked up at ranboo, what i saw made my heart hurt he looked absolute petrified. I heard phil mumble shit before getting up "ranboo buddy its ok it was a accident" he reached out his hand but ranboo flinched and threw his hands up, i realized he was having a panic attack but i didn't know what to do, his breathing became more rapid every passing minute before he fell to the ground.

I imminently got up and walked over to him dad was bye him looking worried and trying to calm him down but it seemed ranboo wasn't listening. I kneeled beside him "ranboo i need you to copy my breathing" i very slowly grabed his hand, he tried to jerk away at first but then relaxed. I placed his hand on my chest for him to copy me. I waited for him to copy me and it took a minute but eventually his breathing was some what normal but i noticed he was crying. He drooped his head trying to stop crying, now im not one for physical interaction and i learned he really isn't either but i felt he needed a hug so i did just that i gave him a hug. He hesitated at first but melted into my arms, clinging onto me like i would disappear. I noticed the whole time je hadn't said a think infact he hadn't barley said anything since his brothers death but we will talk about that later right now i needed to comfort my brother.

Heloooo sorry for the short chapter i just needed to post something lol anyways how are you guys likeing the story so far, what do you think i can improve, i can take constructive criticism!

Also a reminder i have a discord server! I don't want it to die so plz consider joining it we support other creators with their wattpad storys, twitch streams, and really anything plz consider joining it

https://discord.gg/JjqVaFwS

Remember!
Drink your water
Don't hurt your self
Bind safely
Keep on living

I love all my pogchamps you all are so valid!

Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night