Breaking Down The Prophecy

This story was written around this prophecy. So let me break it down to those of you who didn't understand it.

The Gods observed but never interfered

This mentions the Gods of Egypt, who watched over their love story but never interfered with their fate. Osiris, the God of Death, mentions it on chapter 06 || Anubis.

For she would cause a flame that could not be extinct

This is a metaphor for their love. A true love that would be more powerful than anything that life would throw at them. Nobody could stop those two souls from loving one another.

Many will fight and more will die

Mention of the war that lead to the tragic ending of our Third Princess. This war was caused because Jafa couldn't marry Layla, who later proved to be the successor to the throne and capable of carrying male heirs.

For a love that consumes but also revives

This was a love that brought much pain and suffering but it also brought life. Layla and Sethos were blessed with two sons, who later took over the throne and ruled over Hathour.

First they will fail

They will die.

Second they will prevail

They will be reborn into a new life, where they will be faced with obstacles. But in the end they will succeed.

For only together can they defeat
The great evil that will soon appear.

Only together can they defeat what comes to break them apart.
This is a little trickier. In the story we never actually see them defeating the "great evil" together, or this case, Jasper, so let me how that happened. Adalyn was the one that convinced Jasper to go after the money and make a run for it, when that happened, it leads to a course of events that found Carson in the parking lot, just as he was escaping, where he took him down, therefor defeating them. Fate works in myterious ways.

And that's it! I hope I cleared any doubts you might have had!

Lot's of Love! 🥰😘