Chapter 6°

Chapter 6° Crystal clear

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

oOoOoOo

There she was. Amelia Grey. Her raven, long hair fell over her shoulders like a blanket made out of silk, while an apathetic look graced her face. The straight posture of her body and the cold glance of her eyes made her look like a doll brought to life. She walked into the classroom for transfiguration and took her seat in the darkest corner of the room. It was hard to notice her when she was that quiet and hidden. Lia started grabbing her bag and putting her things on the table. And Remus saw all of it. He was shocked. I actually have other classes with her, he thought. I must have, for quite some time now. Did I actually never acknowledge her?

However, he started to pay more attention to the details and features of her face. There was not a single wrinkle on her pale skin. Her red lips formed a line, that enhanced her stare and dazed gaze. She looked so rigid and upright, as if she was afraid of making the slightest mistake, even if no-one really paid attention to her, considering she was so hidden and lonely. Amelia crossed her arms in front of her chest and directed her gaze to the, still empty, board, at the front. She didn't look anything like the last time Remus had seen her.

Flashback:

Remus' and Peters arms were filled with many books, as they entered the library. Their bags hang over their bodies and the robes were already slightly unbuttoned. Remus returned the books, putting them on the empty desk of Madame Pince, while Peter started looking around. It was quiet, but suddenly a loud sigh interrupted. Loud and fast footsteps could be heard, but they kept getting further and further away, to the point where they were completely silent for Remus and Peter. Two almost invisible shadows wandered through the room and the bookshelves, until they met in the corner of the room, hiding behind a particular shelve.

,,Come on, let's see who it is." Peter whispered, looking at Remus and back at the point, where the shadows and footsteps vanished. 

Remus just looked at Peter silently and nodded towards the shelve. They kept staying hidden behind the shelves and walked from one to the other, getting closer and closer. However, the noises really seemed to have gotten quieter, but the shadows were still present.

As they entered the furthest part of the library, they stood behind the second shelve of this row. There was a small gap between the books, that gave the boys a glimpse of what was going on. Their eyes found the little gap and focused on what was behind. But when they saw it, they froze, because it was anything but what they expected. 

Behind the shelve, there was a boy. Molero Jones. The same one, Remus had talked to a few minutes ago, in the hallway. And he was not alone, as they expected. He held a girl in his arms, who clung to him tightly and tried to hide her face in his chest. But when the girl looked up, Remus eyes widened. It was Amelia. Her face was flushed and her eyes seemed puffy. There was a slight tremor around her body. Remus immediately turned around and grabbed Peters wrist to drag him along, out of the room. They found each other around the corner of the library entrance and looked at each other.