🌪chapter 6🌪

It had been at least two weeks before gon started to feel at least a little secure. He began spending time with kurapika and Leorio. sort of, And helped bisky with food. all the rest of his time went to killua. Helping the white haired boy when he could, But killua seemed more closed off then before. Even for Gon, and that. That scared both boys. Killua was a different story, killua spent more time apart from
Kurapika and leorio, he liked them. But he wasn't willing to trust them. He found himself missing his sister more often then not. His sister would know what to do. normally, Killua would talk to Gon. But it seemed he was having fun hanging out with the other boys, So killua let him do his thing. It hurt a little to know his best friend wasn't hanging out with him a lot. But whatever right? He couldn't be selfish, after everything Gon did for killua? He wasn't allowed to be selfish.

-

Today. The boys all started school. Bisky was worried about sending Gon and killua. Gon would probably do just fine by himself! Bisky had very little doubt about that. But sending him with killua, Would see to be a problem. Killua was more reserved than gon. And would most likely stay out of peoples way and try to avoid everyone. Gon, was clearly the more social out of the two, so he would most likely be out making friends and having fun. But put the two together. Gon would likely try to stay as close to killua as possible, Likely to shut out the idea of friends even if he wanted them so bad. Killua would probably push himself to hangout with intolerable people for his standards so gon could hang out with other people.

Bisky placed a closed hand under her chin. "They will truly be one another's down fall." She whispered to herself.
Really, bisky wanted to see how this was going to play out. Would they remain friends and still have other people? Or would they stay together and block everyone away. Or... Would they leave each other for good, this was truly something of interest. "Hey mom!"
Leorio yelled from up stairs, bisky sighed standing from the soft yellow couch, brushing off her dress, she walked up the stairs to see Leorio looking for something. "Yes?" She smiled as she watched Leorio scamper around the room. "I lost my folder! The blue one!" Kurapika from his bed looked up from his book with a disappointed look. "Your joking, right?" Leorio groaned in frustration as he looked through his book bag for what felt like the seventh time. "AH I found it! Thanks mom!" Leorio stood with a bright smile and dashed out the door, leaving his just found blue folder behind. Kurapika watched as his brother left the item he just spent thirty minutes looking for with an expression of a disappointed mother. Turning to share a look with bisky, the blond spoke. "He's joking, right?" Cracking a smile bisky turned to leave the room, going to make sure that gon and Killua where awake and getting ready.

Bisky knocked lightly against the wooden door. After a moment a soft 'come in!' was heard. Not needing anymore confirmation she entered.

It turned out yes they were awake. well, gon was bisky couldn't really tell if Killua was. But seeing as he was in different clothes, The blond would guess that yes, he was also indeed awake. "Good morning Gon, I just wanted to make sure you both were ready for your first day." Gon gave a small smile but looked doubtfully toward his white haired friend that laid in bed. "I am, but I'm not too sure Killua is too excited." Bisky nodded in understanding. "Well call me if you boys need anything. And I know you just left the hospital not too long ago, but I hope this isn't to much for you.. if it is, do not hesitate to have the school call me okay?" Gon looked surprised but nodded none the less.

..

As bisky left the room, Killua turned over to look at Gon. "Are we really doing this?" He asked, his voice void of any emotion. Gon nodded. "I don't see a way around it" Gon hobbled over to Killua's side and smiled. "Maybe it won't be so bad!" Killua's blue eyes looked into Gon's for a lone moment, Before turning to face the wall. "Alright. You go I go, I guess."

Honestly what could go wrong?

I shall make you all suffer for the next chapter I can't wait✨✨✨