🌆chapter 2🌆

Gon's eyes opened only to close again due to the light suddenly the memories of the previous night came flooding back to him

Killua!

Blood.. So much blood

Fighting..

Broken glass..

Killua..

Blood.. Blood.. Blood on killua!

Suddenly gon sat up faster then he ever has, 'killua!!' He thought. He looked around frantically only to see very light blue curtains. Blocking off other patients beds.

He slide both legs off the bed hoping down. Making sure to be careful of his wrapped leg. Limping over to the curtain he pulled it back so he could see. His eyes widened with tears as he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Killua!!" Gin limped over to the sleeping boys bed. As careful as he could. He pulled himself on to the bed curling up next to killua's side. Wrapping both hands around him. One arm curved under killua's jaw and up to his ear. the other under his head and his hand curved on to his forehead. Gon held him protectively close to his chest.

The door opening had gon turn his head to look at whoever had entered. A tall lady probably mid thirties had walked in with a small smile on her face.

Gon inspected the lady. She did look familiar. Her loose nutmeg hair twisted into a bun with one of those giant clips, skin slightly tanned and thick black-rimmed glasses resting properly on her nose. 

Her face was straight and blank.

Oh right, her.

"Can i help you?.." He asked his protectiveness of killua never leaving.

She held her hands up with a smile to show she wasn't doing what gon was thinking.

"Nice to see you again killua zoldyck. Gon freecs" gon frowned at her. "It's not Freecs or zoldyck anymore.." Gon spoke just over a whisper.

Trisha couldn't help the smirk. She had grown fond of him and honestly wished his luck was better.

She'd make sure, this time, no mistakes.

"How he always manage to get himself into the worst case scenario every time I'll never know, but here we are again. I'm glad he has got someone else now, though," she glanced fondly at Gon. His protectiveness and uneasiness came to a stop as he realized she was talking to killua. Or about killua, but that depends on how you look at it. As as gon was about to say something he felt killua attempt to sit up, so reluctantly he sat up pulling killua with him.  Yakima smiled at the two boys.

"I've already found you a new house, a woman who has adopted before and is looking to adopt again." Both boys looked at her worry laced into their features.

"I can't-" killua began stopping as he saw yakima put a hand up.

"I wouldn't dare think of separating you.I'm not making that mistake again. Besides,something tells me that'd end things badly for both of you."

Both boys for the second time, were relieved, and now that they had that small but important information, they resigned to simply listening

Killua and gon had met at killua's fourth house. Gon had dragged killua by the arm into the forest to play with him. That was the first time killua and actually had fun, he felt like he would throw up after because he knew what was going to happen or what would have happened if he lived with hid bio parents. The two boys were inseparable and if killua lost gon. He would for sure shut down for good this time.

Gon wouldn't be any better.

Yakima took one look at Killua and knew he was reminiscing. She sighed and arched a brow.

"Killua."

The albino's head snapped up and his once-upon-a-time bright blue eye landed on her murky like eyes. He pushed.himself into gon more as if trying to seek comfort.

"This one's different."

Killua tched. "You've said that before."

Yakima nodded. "I know, but just. Trust me on this one."

She knew that Killua lost the ability to trust long ago, had she not known that she probably would've put a hand on his shoulder as a comfort or reassurance,

But she knew that would make him flinch back from her.

Three days." She said instead, standing up and clicking a pen, "that's when you boys are getting discharged. The nurse will introduce you to your new foster mother. She has everything ready, we thoroughly checked everything out. And her two adopted sons are doing well."

Gon gave her a half hearted nod and waved her off.

She went for the door and left. She knew killua didn't believe her. Heck, she hardly believed herself at this point.

But then again, all they could do was try.

Both boys looked to one another.

"Three days."