🌌chapter 3🌌

Three days passed all too quickly in Killua's opinion, and anxiety only gripped his insides at the prospect that they had another home killua was afraid he would mess up and get beat for it. Or worse gon would hate him.

The nurse said based off all his internal injuries, it wasn't that surprising he felt this way. Speaking of injuries;

Stitches were doing their jobs and his skin was putting itself together. His body now ached with a vengeance but it was better than the constant sting. Although the sharp pain was brought back if he stretched too much or twisted wrong.

But over all, he was doing alright.

It was 13:00 now, and their foster mother was apparently coming in a half hour or sooner, according to the nurse and doctors.

He was wringing the thin white hospital sheets in his hands as he anxiously waited for gon to get dressed. Sudden hands grabbed killua's. "Hey... Killu its gonna be just fine okay?.. If anything goes wrong I'm always here.." Gon smiled up at killua from his crouched position, Standing up noticing that killua was also having trouble standing he allowed killua to lean on him.

He turned his head sharply to find a petite blonde woman and the nurse walking in.

"Gon, Killua, this is Biscuit Kruger. She's your guardian from here on out," the nurse announced with a proud kind of smile, "You are officially discharged!"

From the tone of her voice, she'd expected some sort of happy reaction. But it was only a matter of time till gon an killua were left inside somewhere again to keep him from burning to death.

All he could manage was a nod.

The nurse patted Biscuit and took her leave.

The small woman smiled at him.

"I'm Biscuit, Biscuit Kruger," she introduced, "But you and your friend can call me Bisky."

Killua nodded again.

Bisky's face never faltered. She looked over at gon with the same smile. "Do you need a wheel chair or can you walk?" Gon hesitated looking over at killua, before looking back at biscuit "I can walk." He firmly took killua's hand and pulled him closer.

Killua started walking forward and she followed him out of the room, taking lead as soon as they entered the maze of hallways.

Getting downstairs wasn't as painful as gon had imagined it being, but it still wasn't great.

He was slow, his sore legs and core not wanting to move. But he was used to it, so he managed.

He was glad she was in front and not watching him lean on killua for help, small mercies, he supposed.

They finally made it out the front door and to the parking lot, where she led the two boys to a cream coloured car.

"I hope you boys eat meat that's whats for dinner tonight" mentioned off handedly as she opened the door on the driver's side for herself.

Killua went over to the left of the car and cautiously got in after gon sitting right next to him and leaning his head onto the others shoulder, eyeing Bisky to see if she'd changed her mind last second.