~CHAPTER THIRTEEN~

Dabi's pov

Dabi's pov

Why is she coming close to me?

She's going to get hurt!

"Y/N, STOP! DONT COME CLOSE" I kept saying it over and over and over again but she wasn't listening. My eyes started tearing up, I don't want to hurt her. She wasn't listening. All she did was smile through her tears saying "It's okay." As she started walking into the flames. Luckily Shoto kept sending huge blocks of ice which caused the room to steam up. I felt thin hands wrap around my neck. My fire wasn't going out and I started to see a burn form around her arm "Y/n please!" I said. "I'm sorry Dabi..." she said as I felt a sudden shock and electricity filled my body. I fell to the ground unconscious only able to feel my body numbing from the shock.

Y/n's pov
I could see Dabi was in pain. As much as the fire hurts us, it hurts him even more... I hugged him. That's all I could think of. I could feel the blue flames on my arm eating away my skin. But that didn't bother me. The fact that Dabi was not in control of his quirk did. I figured the only way to stop him is if I used my Quirk. I hated every second of what I did next. I never thought I would ever have to use my quirk on him. I lightning activated my Quirk and saw him widen his eyes and fall to the ground. I felt someone brush past me, it was my mum. "SHOTO TAKE DABI AND LEAVE THIS PLACE! ALL OF YOU MOVE TO SHIGARAKI IMMEDIATELY!" I screamed. Shoto did not talk back and immediately grabbed Dabi and left with Izuku and Bakugou. Bakugou turned back and looked at me "You better come back soon. We're gonna die when Dabi wakes up" he said running out. At this point, there were a lot of pro heroes there. Erasure head, present mic, Mt. Lady, even Endeavor and Hawks. Bakugou, Izuku and Shoto fought off other heroes and safely reached Shigaraki. He signalled me with his flames after I reached.

Dabi's pov
I woke up and sat up looking around and saw Shoto and the other two with Shigaraki, Toga and Kurogiri looking at me "Where's Y/n?" I asked the holding my head. I got silence as a reply. "WHERE. IS. SHE?!" I asked then again. "She's back there," Shoto said looking away. "What e-" I was immediately interrupted with purple lightning shoot up the sky and explode lighting up the whole place for just a few seconds. "Huh, she did it again..." Shigaraki said "Kurogiri, go get her." Kurogiri Immediately disappeared as soon as Shigaraki said that. "I will never get used to this." Green hair said under his breath. "It was beautiful," I said as I saw Kurogiri's warp and saw Y/n fall to the ground coughing with a bleeding nose.

Y/n's pov
I never knew a day would come where my parent's lives ended because of me. I had to do it if it meant they won't bring me harm anymore. It hurt me. But at the end of the day, it would only hurt me because I was the one that loved them. The last thing I saw before I ended them were their disappointment, ashamed faces looking down on me even though I was up in the air, levitating. I did that again. As I fell to the ground Kurogiri formed under me causing me to fall out where I saw Shigaraki and the rest of them. My eyes were looking all around to find Dabi when he rand up to me and hugged me causing me to fall on my back "such an idiot." He whispered in my ear as I hugged him back tightly "but you're my idiot." He said kissing my forehead "Ugh! Can you please do all this later?" Shigaraki said looking away. "Uhm we're not heroes or students anymore..." Shoto said looking at them "Then welcome to the League of Villains" Shigaraki said stretching out his hands "Uh thanks and I'm good..." he said back bowing. "Well, I'm hungry..." I said wiping the blood off my nose. "Then let's go back home," Dabi said holding my hand. "Where do we stay?" Bakugou asked. "In my room. I can manage with Dabi." I said leaning on him Slightly. "I take dibs on Green hair here!" Toga said in a sing-song voice. Izumi stood silent cause he knew he was going to get nowhere arguing. "Then I'll just share the room with Bakugou." Shot said calmly. We all escaped quickly making sure we weren't caught and we made it back to the new base, which was surprisingly not a pub... We were going to get in when a man with huge, redwings and blond hair swooped down and looked at us and smirked "Nice to meet you... I'm Hawks." Oh boy, this is bad.

Author's note:300+ reads! Thank you so much!! Also hope you like it! If you do please vote! See you soon!

Author's note:
300+ reads! Thank you so much!! Also hope you like it! If you do please vote! See you soon!