~CHAPTER THREE~

⚠️Warning: Violence⚠️

Dabi's pov
I reached UA and thought I would start the fire at the cafeteria, as I walked in I couldn't believe what I saw! I didn't think I would see her again, I didn't think she would be here... At that moment I felt like I shouldn't burn this place down if it meant I would harm her. I saw her, a different side of her, she looked sad and angry, tears filling her eyes, beautiful lightning charges that had a tint of blue wrapped around her elegantly. That must be her quirk, I stood there watching her, she told them to run as if she couldn't hold it any longer, I could see the fear in two of those boys eyes. They ran past me but didn't notice me because they were blinded by fear, in a second lightning surrounded that hero killing him instantly! Who is she?! I saw her legs shake and her nose bleed as she fell to the ground, I went towards her as the alarms started blaring. I knew she's in trouble, at that moment I don't know what I was thinking I carried her. Her body was light, she was trembling, she was grabbing onto my coat. She looked scared, almost like she was afraid of heroes more than she was afraid of me, a villain... I carried her out of UA and down the alley to the pub..

Y/n's pov
As soon as I closed my eyes as the alarms started blaring I felt someone pick me up, I opened my eyes slightly to see it was the guy from the park. What was he doing here? How did he know I go here? He felt warm, probably because of his quirk. I was still shaking, this time it was fear! I killed someone or I think I did, I'm pretty sure that guy can feel me trembling, I was too weak to say anything, my head was aching and my body felt numb and sore... I looked at him and realized he looked back at me "Are you okay?" His voice was filled with genuine worry, I've never been asked if I were okay not even by my own parents... I slightly nodded back at him, he walked into a place that reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke. I'm assuming he walked into a pub, he soon opened another door and placed me on the bed. Thats all I remember because as soon as he put a warm blanket on me, I slept.

Dabi's pov
I placed her on my bed and put a blanket on her, for now I was residing in the pub where the old man was kind enough to give me a place to stay, he knows Shigaraki so he offered me a place to stay. I sat at the edge of the bed looking at her, I know it's a creepy thing to watch someone when they're asleep but she finally looked peaceful.... she didn't have that anger or sadness in her she went back to that calm face I saw in the park... She seems different I don't know how to say it but she makes me want to keep her safe... What am I thinking?! I immediately get up and go in for a shower.

Y/n's pov
"Run faster! Don't let them get you!" You stop running and pant, you look behind, what?! They've already caught up! You get tackled "you've always been a disgrace!" you hear your dads voice "you should be ashamed for the damage you've caused!" your mum's voice echoes, the hands that were tackling you disappears, you crawl trying to grab onto something. The ground starts to crumble, you finally grab something that feels like hand, you looks closely to see who it is "why did you kill me Y/N!?" Says the hero you killed in agonizing pain! You widen you eyes as his hand starts to decay and blood forms on your hand as you plunge down the infinite void!!

"SAVE ME PLEASE!" I woke up screaming with beads of sweat forming on my temples. It was a nightmare, a horrible one! The guy ran into the room and sat next to me "Hey its okay..." the moment he said that tears started to fall. "Its not" I said crying, I must be a real burden to him at this point "If its not, it will be soon" he says with a warm smile. Why do I suddenly feel so nice around him? I just met this guy in a park and now I feel so comfortable around him? Why? So many questions were popping in my head when I felt his warm hands wipe away my tears "come out and eat. You need strength" he said softly yet coldly, I nodded and got up knowing this was going to be my last meal...

Author's note:Hi again! Hope you like this chapter! Please tell me if it gets boring and also tell me if there is anything I could do to make it better!! See you tomorrow!

Author's note:
Hi again! Hope you like this chapter! Please tell me if it gets boring and also tell me if there is anything I could do to make it better!! See you tomorrow!