~CHAPTER TEN~

Y/n's povIt's been 2 weeks

Y/n's pov
It's been 2 weeks. Dabi hasn't woken up yet. Toga says his wounds are healing and his breathing is steady but he hasn't woken up yet. Why? All I remember from that day is collapsing on Dabi and waking up in Toga's room seeing her eyes all lit up excited to see I woke up, the room was surprisingly sick and span. She told me that she brought us back with the help of Kurogiri. I woke up 2 days later to see Dabi in the worst condition possible. He wasn't well. The wound heated his body up too much! Now he's okay though, that's what mattered to me. I never left his side, I was there next to him hoping he would wake up. "You told me I couldn't leave you just yet. Then why are you doing this Dabi?" My eyes started to tear up and my vision went all blurry.  "Y-y/n?" My eyes widened and my heart beat went fast as soon as I heard that voice! "DABI!" I held his hand tight and started sobbing "I'm glad, I'm glad you're awake!" I said to him as I saw a smile creep up his face "I thought I said I wouldn't leave you for the second time" he replied weakly "You did..." I said back laughing at the same time crying.

Dabi's pov
"Wake up already!"

"People are waiting for you!"

"Y/n's waiting for you!" Were all the things I was thinking.

"You told me I couldn't leave you just yet. Then why are you doing this Dabi?" Her voice held so much pain. I opened my eyes slightly and called out her name. I was glad I got to see her face the moment I woke up... I smiled slightly as I tried to get up, she helped me up gently with her soft hands at that moment I asked her "Are you still mad at me?" in response to that, all she did was smile... just smiled. "Wrap your arms around me." Y/n said taking my one arm and putting it on her shoulder. She used herself as my support to help me out as we both walked up to see Shigaraki... DRUNK?! "Oh my God! Kurogiri! I can see Dabi and y/n. What is he doing here? Hes been asleep for weeks now! Hi Y/n!" Shigaraki said laughing around and hitting the table. Shigaraki has never had alcohol before... "That's Dabi... Shiggy get a grip on yourself" Toga said rolling her eyes. Kurogiri helped Shigaraki and escorted him to bed "Now," Toga said looking at me and Y/n in the eye. She gave out a devilish smirk "When were you both gonna tell us you were dating?!" She said with anger disguised in that happy voice. "D-dating? Us?" we both stuttered at the same time looking at each other and then back at Toga. "HUH!? DABI! ITS ONE THING LYING! BUT STEALING Y/N FROM ME, ITS UNFORGIVABLE!"
.
.
.
*SILENCE*
"What now?" I asked her confused... Am I hearing this right? "You! You're nothing but a hot guy with a burnt brain!" She exclaimed. "Me on the other hand. I'm just perfect for y/n! We have so many things in common" "Toga... What do we have in common?" Y/n asked her "Aah lemme think... We're girls!" She looked at y/n like an excited puppy dog "Basically, I really like you! You're the perfect Villainess for me Y/n!" Those words echoed around the room. That was supposed to be my line!

Y/n's pov
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! TOGA. HIMIKO TOGA LIKES ME?! Well what can I say? I saved her that day after all... As soon as Toga uttered those words Dabi removed his arm from my shoulder and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him "Y/n's mine! Just mine!" I swear when he said that I saw Toga tremble, heck even I was trembling but it made me feel warm. It made me go back to those days when Touya would stand up for me. After all, Touya is none other than Dabi. "Sorry Toga-chan," I gently let go of Dabi and walked towards her "I can't reciprocate the same feeling Toga but I do need a best friend now... and I'm sure you're the only one who can fill in perfectly" as I said that, I saw Toga's eyes light up and her cheeks went into a shade of red "Yeah sure!" She said pouncing onto me and hugged me and that time I felt a new feeling... Is this what it feels like to have a girl friend? I saw Dabi at that moment. He was smiling and slowly walked to the couch and sat down. "I need to go now Y/n!" Toga said going back to her sing song voice "See ya!" I said smiling and waving back at her as she walked out. I went and sat near Dabi. It was.... Silent... "I want tell you something." We both said at the same time, locking eyes. "You go first!" We said at the same time again this time breaking eye contact. "You go first" I told Dabi. "Let's go somewhere out... I could use some fresh air" Dabi said to which I agreed and helped him. We went to the nearest park. The park where we first met! It was finally spring season, the park was filled with cherry blossom trees. The petals were falling down slowly. It was beautiful! We sat on a bench under a Cherry blossom tree, watching the beauty of everything. This is the calm we needed after such a hectic mission. "I like you." Those words rang in my ears, my heart started pounding out of my chest "I don't expect you to like me back... I just wanted to get it off my chest" he continued. "I like you too Dabi, ever since the very beginning!" I blurted out turning to a shade of the cherry blossoms there "I srly do..." I went to cover my face when Dabi held me with those warm hands and pulled me close to him making sure I was looking at him. He smiled and kissed me. I tuned out all the noises around me the moment our lips met. It was just me and him and that's all that really mattered!

Dabi's pov
I'm not a person to show affection. But Y/n was the only exception. Ever since we were kids I was was always drawn to her. The moment she said she like me back I had to kiss her and I did, her lips were delicate like the the petals of the cherry blossoms, I lost track of what was around me and all I wanted to focus on was the person I was kissing, on Y/n. I pulled away to see her all flustered, it was really cute that it made me smile "What are you smiling for huh?" She asked me "It was worth it..." "Worth what?" "Worth s-" before I even started she interrupted me "Its my first kiss! Just think you're lucky." She said blushing "It was worth saving my first kiss for you" I replied to that smiling and gently caressing her face "I'm saying this because I know you've k- Wait what?! You waited for me?!" She said turning even more red "Yes I did... now shall we go back before Shigaraki sobers up?" I said slowly getting up after she nodded. "What are we?" She asked me "Whatever you want us to be..." I said "but I would prefer it if I were your boyfriend. I mean-" "Stop running your mouth will you?! I'm your girlfriend okay?" She interrupted me "that's supposed to be my line..." "Lets go home.. Shiggy's gonna be pissed when he wakes up" she said as I intertwined my hands with her "Hm. Let's go." I said as we walked back home smiling and talking about the past. I wish this moment lasts forever...

Author's note:Okay! I personally really like this chapter! Hope you do too

Author's note:
Okay! I personally really like this chapter! Hope you do too... if you do please vote! Also WE'RE 10 CHAPTERS IN! that's a celebration on its own... anyways thank you and I'll see yall later :)