~CHAPTER TWELVE~

⚠️Warning: Violence⚠️

Y/n's pov
I woke up. It was 3:30 am. It was silent. Really silent! I suddenly heard a loud explosion "You dare challenge me Deku?" A raspy voice said "K-kacchan don't be so l-loud!" I came out and saw them and Shoto standing there in the background facepalming and immediately locks eyes with me "uuh guys..." he says as I sparked some lightning "We've not come here to hurt you!" Green hair said. "Then why are you here?" I asked him. "We want to help y-you! T-they are-" "EY Y/N! LISTEN TO ME, YOUR PARENTS ARE COMING FOR YOU" Bakugou interrupted. "What?" I asked him surprised "Didn't you hear me? Ugh how annoying... let us go inside and talk" he said sounding pissed. "Y/n?" A voice called out to me, it was Dabi "Who are these people?!" He said looking at them. I noticed he immediately found out Shoto was there. "My parents are coming for me again..." I told him watching his eyes widen... "And children from UA are telling you about it and you believe them?" He asked me. "Well why don't you see for yourself burnt brains." Bakugou said under his breath. "Fine just get in... try anything we'll find out whose brains are really get burnt" Dabi growled opening the door. He walked infront while I walked at the last and we went into Dabi's room. "Why did you come here?" I asked them. There was silence. "Are you gonna answer us or not!?" Dabi asked as his hand lit up. "Dabi..." I said lowering his hand as he went back to normal. "Spit it out..." I said. "We saw something we shouldn't"  Shoto said looking at me. "Basically the pro-heroes are planning the on eradicating all the people who can't keep their control of their quirk." Bakugou said. Me and Dabi stood shocked. "And y/n, you are the first on their list." Shoto said with a hint of worry. "I won't allow it" Dabi said holding my hand tight. "She's not the only one on the list..." Shoto said.. "I took a peak at Endeavor's list. Midoriya is there too..." Shoto completed. We saw Izuku almost break down. One thing I noticed about him is that he wanted to be a hero more than anything. "And you brought him here?" We heard a sing song voice from behind us "Why would we help you?" A cracked voice joined. We turned to see Toga and Shigaraki leaning on the door. "We know you don't have the motive of eradicating anyone..." Shoto said calmly. "Uhm we are running out of time.." Izuku said shakily. "Ugh! Fine scar boy one and pomeranian, take care of Broccoli hair." Shigaraki said groaning. "WHO YOU CALLING POM-" "Bakugou... not now.." I said looking at him. "Dabi and Toga. Keep and eye one Y/n... just protect each other..." Shigaraki said putting a decapitate hand on his face "It's show time Bitches!" Toga sang. Shigaraki went and sat on one of the stools waiting with Kurogiri. "Don't leave me... I can't lose you again Y/n." Dabi said holding her face. I can never forget those warm hands. "Again?" Shoto asked. "Can you stop!" Bakugou said. "Dabi... I think you should tell him..." I said whispering in his ears. He smiled and he nodded. "How are you Shoto? It's been a while..." Dabi said looking at him. Shoto widened his eyes is pure shock. "W-wait." He said "T-touya?" By the time finished he hugged Dabi not wasting one second. Dabi smiled and patted his back. Shoto realized what he did and immediately pulled away "Good to see you bro..." he said looking away. "Keep this a secret now..." Dabi said smirking. "What the fuck is going on?!" Bakugou screamed. "They're brothers Kacchan" Izuku said. "They're heerrreeee!" Toga sang from the end of the corridor.

Dabi's pov
I have to keep her safe no matter what... Was going through my head when a sudden urge of wanting to use my Quirk came through me. My Quirk activated on its own without me doing anything. "Y/N GET AWAY!" I said screaming as I stepped back and watching Shoto make a huge wall of ice and my fire just burst out of me "DABI!" I could hear her scream my name "Don't worry... I'm... fine..." I said still burning. "M-my dad..." she said. I looked around "Ding. Ding. Ding! My beloved daughter gets a point!" Her dad comes out holding a peice of my fabric... How!? "Protect yourselves... I'm going out!" I heard her tell the boys and saw shoto nod through the ice. "DON'T COME OUT Y/N!" I told her. But it was too late she already came out... She zapped the fabric out of my dad causing it to disintegrated. "ICE NOW!" Shoto immediately traps him in ice. I still couldn't stop burning. "Dabi, what's wrong?!" Y/n's voice filled with worry. "I-i can't control it!" As I said that, Y/n's dad burst out laughing. She zaps him making him fall unconscious. Soon I saw her come towards me. "What are you doing?! Y/n STOP!"

Author's note:Sorry for the late updates yall! Anyways hope you all like it!

Author's note:
Sorry for the late updates yall! Anyways hope you all like it!