~CHAPTER NINE~

⚠️Warning: Violence⚠️

Dabi's pov
"Don't think you can leave me so soon
Y/n..." I said to her as I hugged her feeling the spear rip through my skin entering the flesh on my back
"D-don't act all psycho by smiling before dying," I said trying not to sound in pain, that's the least I could do after making her endure so much pain. I saw her open her eyes and look at me widening her eyes as I fell to the ground trying to regain my energy which I was losing as time went on I slowly couldn't hear, it's the same thing I felt that day in the park... That was the time I bumped into y/n and couldn't remember her.

Y/n's pov
I felt that warm hug again as I hugged back, is that the last thing I want to think about before I die?
"Don't think you can leave me so soon
Y/n..." brought me back to reality when I opened my eyes and saw Dabi hugging me, what is he doing?!
"D-don't act all psycho by smiling before dying," he said as I felt something even warmer than him flow down the back of my hand, I looked at him shocked as he fell to the ground.  Did Dabi take that spear for me?
"No no no no don't do this dabi get up!" I begged shaking him as I started crying, all I saw were his eyes open like he was daydreaming. I moved Dabi aside as fast as I could making sure there's no way he could get hurt again as I looked at Cementoss wiping the blood off my nose
"One wasn't enough to end you!" He said forming more spears, I was angry, pissed, sad and broken, I can't lose dabi for the second time! Lightning charges formed around me, this time it was purple from the rage I was feeling
"How dare you do this to me?" I asked him as I slowly felt my feet lift off the ground and the purple charges grew brighter, this was a new thing. Cementoss threw a few spears that disintegrated instantly
"HOW DARE YOU HURT DABI?!" I said as my Lightning struck him, I could hear his muffled screams as I fell to the ground again this time strong enough to walk over to Dabi
"Wake up please," I said as I place my forehead on his
"Please don't leave me again," I said, my tears fell on his face as I kissed him gently on his forehead.

Dabi's pov
She placed me gently against the wall, I saw her turn towards the hero as purple charges wrapped around, she looked like an Angel, my type of angel, the light around her grew brighter and brighter and struck the hero I'm assuming cause at the point all I could see was white as I closed my eyes and felt y/n's tears fall on me as she kissed my forehead, She was certainly a Villainess meant for me...

~~BONUS~~
As you struck lightning at Cementoss the heroes and Villains fighting the other side saw purple lightning shoot up the sky and explode as it looked like it was daylight for just a few seconds, at that point your parents realized they messed up, they knew they underestimated you and your quirk! Your quirk has gone through changes now, when you activate your quirk you tend to float also it's purple now signifying the change you've gone through, the awakening of the Villainous side of you! Just like Dabi's Blue flame, your lightning charges have changed! Shigaraki knew that with you the League of villains is better but yet at threat...

~~BONUS~~As you struck lightning at Cementoss the heroes and Villains fighting the other side saw purple lightning shoot up the sky and explode as it looked like it was daylight for just a few seconds, at that point your parents realized they mess...

Author's note:
Super super short chapter! Super sorry about it! Will make up for it in the next chapter tho.. Hope you like it! If you do, please vote! Thank you :)